What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Flanno gets sacked

Are you happy or sad to see Flanno sacked

• Happy

Votes: 45 58.4%
  • Sad

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters

shaggs

Coach
This isn’t a place for the, “but he won a comp”, “it’s all telegraph bullshit”, “he is a robot coach” comments

Simple question.

If Flanno gets punted by the NRL, will you be sad, disappointed, angry or happy/ok with seeing him gone?

Vote away.

Craigshark

First Grade
Sad. Imagine supporting a team that didn’t constantly play finals footy like we use to. You’d be screaming for someone like Flanagan.

sandshark

Bench
Guilty, sacked or innocent, the club will continue to be dragged by the media and the children in charge.

But I'd be happy to see him go. Tired of flannoball.

76Follower

Juniors
Torn....Sad to see the club again get stomped on, but happy to see him go...Does Jim Dymock take over or does the club look elsewhere??

Dumb farker supporters who think we can do better might be happy.

Smart merkins who know everything good that happens at the Club happens because Flanno is a genius amongst dopey shyte heads will be very sad.

Once we see the shyte hole the Club will become once again then everyone will be sad.

Way to go Baaaaarrrrryyyy!!!!

Farkin loser!

shaggs

Coach
Me either but he has knowledge of the club and players...who else is out there and available that would want to walk into a shyte storm??
He was there with Ricky and Pod. I wonder what happened to him. He was a smart operator

Latest posts