What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Gasnier & Cooper f**ked & had a baby

thebigredv

First Grade
Anyone noticed how Zac looks angry since returning? To me he looks very discontent. I reckon he knows his potential is being squandered around the likes of Norman and Clune. He's wanting to take his career upwards when most other team mates are content with playing park footy.

Know it's straight from the text book but I do appreciate him saying " that wasn't good enough, the fans deserve better".

Won't surprise me if it hits the fan this off season and he does a Saab.

Things are worse than they seem at the Dragons.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Anyone noticed how Zac looks angry since returning? To me he looks very discontent. I reckon he knows his potential is being squandered around the likes of Norman and Clune. He's wanting to take his career upwards when most other team mates are content with playing park footy.

Know it's straight from the text book but I do appreciate him saying " that wasn't good enough, the fans deserve better".

well, if that anger results in more beautiful flick pass tries, i really hope he gets the shits more often!

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Wa

Was good to see him give Norman a spray for the intercept try. Would have been better to see him give chase though even though those situations are basically try time every time given the head start and momentum.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
He’s more effective with a bit of aggression; his defensive game against Parramatta was outstanding.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Zac just took up his contract extension so I don’t think he is going anywhere
That was last year I believe, a lot can happen in a year especially post BBQ gate. Let’s hope a good off season, some new signings can get him back on board. Hopefully we finish the season with some young guys and he starts getting fed some good ball and a positive feeling starts to develop.

Latest posts