What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Hayne took a dive is it the worst one ever?

Bazal

Post Whore
Frank_Grimes said:
So hang on.... He's gone from being worried about a neck injury, to giving it a good old yank to clear the soreness? Which one is it?

It has to be a seperate issue? It's pretty obvious when there is an issue that is more than a simple sore neck and grogginess...he would have realised quite quickly that it wasn't as bad as he feared. I assume you've never personally hurt your neck?

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I'm just worried you may be confusing yourself. I've had a moment in football where I feared my neck may be injured. I don't remember much about the incident, but I've been told I remained very still and never attempted to "get the crick out".

Bazal

Post Whore
Frank_Grimes said:
I'm just worried you may be confusing yourself. I've had a moment in football where I feared my neck may be injured. I don't remember much about the incident, but I've been told I remained very still and never attempted to "get the crick out".

It's pretty scary...I copped a knock a few seasons ago, thought I was in trouble and shat myself. I realised pretty quick that there was no numbness or anything normally associated with a neck injury, just that "crick" you mentioned and some stiffness...Similar to this case really

parra pete

Referee
scuzzi said:
Anyone who dives should be sinbined/sent off and suspended. The more Rugby League is the opposite of soccer the better. Hayne should be made an example out of and suspended!

:lol: What a laugh. Winners can laugh, losers please themselves. Are you Mr Bennett's ventriliquist dummy?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Mr Saab said:
2004 or 5 Lincoln Withers playing for Canberra vs the sharks. He was hit by Danny Nutley, nothing bad at all. He stayed down. Nutley gave him a massive spray for doing so and he miraculously got up

:lol: That was classic.

scuzzi

Juniors
parra pete said:
[/b]

:lol: What a laugh. Winners can laugh, losers please themselves. Are you Mr Bennett's ventriliquist dummy?

Yes I wish i was a real boy. Hayne seems to be able to bring himself to life, maybe he could help me out.

Y2Eel

First Grade
scuzzi said:
Yes I wish i was a real boy. Hayne seems to be able to bring himself to life, maybe he could help me out.

According to Channel 10 News, The Match Review Committee has investigated Michael Ennis for Diving in a tackle by Fui Fui Moi Moi.
The MRC considered the tackle in which Ennis was hit on the shoulder but held his head and laid on the ground.

The MRC decided not to proceed with the matter.

The 'Hayne' incident was deemed not worthy of an offical look.

Looks like they have made an example of someone... even if they didnt decide to proceed :lol:

Y2Eel said:
Cant beleive Lockyer even said its the culture down there... Must be the culture to produce wankers up in QLD then (ie Hodges)

"St George won 11 premierships with one raper, how many will the bulldogs win"

i'm not suprised by anything lockyer says after that tasteless remark

would be a f**king great week if ennis was done for diving

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Y2Eel said:
now whos clutching at straws??

According to Channel 10 News, The Match Review Committee has investigated Michael Ennis for Diving in a tackle by Fui Fui Moi Moi.
The MRC considered the tackle in which Ennis was hit on the shoulder but held his head and laid on the ground.

The MRC decided not to proceed with the matter.

The 'Hayne' incident was deemed not worthy of an offical look.:lol:

:lol: This really has bit the Broncos and its fans on the arse:lol:

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
Hayne was collected "flush" with a rampaging Sam Thaiday. He was instantly dazed and felt throbing in his neck. He lay there still waiting for the trainer to come out. Fortunately the trainer who has some kind of nursing background was quickly able to say theres no chance of any serious spinal injury and Jared was able to get straight up and keep playing. Now we hear Hayne may need scans. Just as well no doctor's opinion was needed on the night to keep him on the field.

Oh hang on thats right, Hayne was acting. He laid on the ground waiting for a penalty, sort of moving his legs about like someone that wasnt concussed. Then he got up looking around sheepishly and jogged back to his spot full of energy.

CrazyEel

Bench
0,5001,5581861,00.jpg

LOL

JW

Coach
Cue Todger.

Edit - nevermind Constable Todge, threads merged. You weren't required.

Latest posts