What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If i was a Wests fan.......

tigger

Juniors
Yeah like thats going to happen.... why is there not an Emoticon where they throw up? These will have to do: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Anyway:

I would be very pleased that both Balmain & Western Suburbs are going to be (well looking very likely) playing semi finals football. For one team to be in the top 8 is good, but that could have to do with the JV's reliance on Premier League players from one club & leaving the others alone. However both are in, which to me means that there is a large amount of talent flowing through both foundation clubs. When you have this pool of talent it should make the JV team have more depth & therefore more resistant to injuries to non key players. So regardless of how i feel about your stinking JV, you supporters of it should be glad you have two Premier League clubs that are doing well rather than one that is doing well. I could understand the argument if Balmain was 13th & Western Suburbs were 14th CONSISTANTLY over a few seasons, but surely even a Wests supporter can see the benefits that will flow through.

Tigerpete

Juniors
I wanna throw in some thought on next season. Both Balmain and Wests would be expected to perform even better with the amount of depth we will now have next season.