What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"If J.T was playing for us tonight we win by 40"

newysharksfan

Juniors
Quote from Sticky in the press confrence after the Cows game on Saturday night.

Is he about to tell us something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weaponhead

Coach
This is a stupid quote from the coach. The fact is Thurston doesn't play for us. It is an excuse and he is better than that.

Gummy_shark

Juniors
Sticky IMO got it right...maybe not the score ...but if JT is on our side we win..He was the difference between the 2 teams

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
I thought JT was very ordinary the other night. Looked like he was playing injured... had a very quiet first half. Still...even injured he was far more creative than Porter.
Stapleton is building to be an amazing player...each week he is improving, growing with confidence, learning. Looking forward to seeing how far he can go.

DJDL

Bench
I thought JT was very ordinary the other night.

I think he looks very ordinary every night. He does some god-awful things. Poor passes, crap kicks, bad options, looks lost. Then in the blink of an eye he cuts you to bits.
An enigma

cityshark

Juniors
I hate seeing those slow sloppy passes from any player, JT included. We need Mitch Healy to just coach passing and kicking . He was very good.

millersnose

Post Whore
JT is a great player though to be fair everyone half back looks better when they have quality players like twinkle toes and the australian and qld backlines running off their inside and outside passes

dovif

Juniors
Quote from Sticky in the press confrence after the Cows game on Saturday night.

Is he about to tell us something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, If we had the Australian side Coached by Ricky, we would still lose to the Kiwis

Latest posts