What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If not Madge, then who?

Murraymob1

Juniors
Th
What’s this “WE”, what part did you play in the conquest?
The funding of the team come from corporate and non corporate.The panthers unlike the tigers are a community based team.So members do play a part in the conquest

Ned Kelly

Juniors
My previous post was all about Ciraldo taking over from Ivan. Given Ivan's past form he might decide in two years time to extend his contract another 10 years but no worries, he will send Ciraldo a text message notifying him he has changed his mind.

Tigerm

First Grade

Just read a small article about how the Ciraldo application was handled.

It makes a great point, that the club seemed very vocal in wanting the guy, who subsequently knocked us back.

How are the other candidates going to see that they were not the first choice? It's a good point.

It also wraps the club for having Sheens here, though he was the one who seems to have created the shit fight about openly wanting Ciraldo?

Phil Gould

Juniors

Just read a small article about how the Ciraldo application was handled.

It makes a great point, that the club seemed very vocal in wanting the guy, who subsequently knocked us back.

How are the other candidates going to see that they were not the first choice? It's a good point.

It also wraps the club for having Sheens here, though he was the one who seems to have created the shit fight about openly wanting Ciraldo?
Amateur hour again at WT.

Tigerm

First Grade
Amateur hour again at WT.
Yeah, they could of handled the whole thing a lot better, from sacking Madge (when they had no lined up) so why sack him now? To having confidential interviews, pretty standard stuff?
I guess money will talk, but the blokes now being approached will be a bit skittish, surely?

Cameron did not want to move to Perth .There is still Bennett left offer him a 20 year contract
The Perth western suburbs Balmain tigpies has a ring to it
Just got up from a big night with the Tongans.

They don’t like your dad @murraymob.

He’d better not show his face at the dru.

Im only saying this for his safety.

I remember when he told me that the panther sponsors had no issues with May 👍😂😋

D

Did they make you wear that dress again and call them daddy just another big night
I think your dad @murraymob, he’s been using the same password 200 times a day for 18 years and one day he gets up and forgets it.

And he begs the mods for his password.

And the chief smug mod @soc123_au he says “f-you” and that shows how much your influence your dad has on LU

He called the Tongans losers, theres no way back.

Even @Aliceinwonderland is turning into a human lately, but your dad, he’s struggling.

Like that dumpster dipstick Ciraldo. He be Ivans beatch! Leaching loser, Locker licking Lizard loving loafer.

Last edited:

Murraymob1

Juniors
H
I think your dad @murraymob, he’s been using the same password 200 times a day for 18 years and one day he gets up and forgets it.

And he begs the mods for his password.

And the chief smug mod @soc123_au he says “f-you” and that shows how much your influence your dad has on LU

He called the Tongans losers, theres no way back.

Even @Aliceinwonderland is turning into a human lately, but your dad, he’s struggling.

Like that dumpster dipstick Ciraldo. He be Ivans beatch! Leaching loser, Locker licking Lizard loving loafer.
How are you tigers going to get around .Ivan stole your bus now Ciraldo has your push bike .All aboard Silverdales back the new tigers coach

Glad we didn’t get the primadonna merkin
How is Ciraldo a primadonna? I bet if I played a recording of his and three other voices, you wouldn’t be able to pick his. Because the guy is never pushing himself in front of the media.

In fact, the only reason he is really known at all is because he is good at his job and every time there is a vacancy the media suggest him. And now the WTs elevated him even further by outing him as their chosen one, before he even accepted the job.

WA Tiger

Bench
How is Ciraldo a primadonna? I bet if I played a recording of his and three other voices, you wouldn’t be able to pick his. Because the guy is never pushing himself in front of the media.

In fact, the only reason he is really known at all is because he is good at his job and every time there is a vacancy the media suggest him. And now the WTs elevated him even further by outing him as their chosen one, before he even accepted the job.
Why don’t you go back to your perfect little panther forum and and tell each other how amazing you all are and be happy with where u are on the table. We’re just chewing the fat dealing with our lot. Bugger off with your precious opinions. And Take your sheep trail of panthers with you.
Especially the ones that think they're funny (I’m pretty sure STP qualifies)

Last edited:

He’s right @stryker.

The three cc sound-a-likes are

1. Mr Humphries from Are You Being Served?

2. Cher

3. Rin Tin Tin

The last one is because Ivan whistles and CC comes running.

I think it’s a bit of fun that the LU smug foreign legion are here visiting gloating away, trying to rub our noses in it. Respect for their rear guard action.

We aren’t exactly slow to launch our own expeditions to smug land when they get out of hand over yonder.

Ciraldos cheating heart told on him. Prima Donna lol.

Last edited:

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Yeah, they could of handled the whole thing a lot better, from sacking Madge (when they had no lined up) so why sack him now? To having confidential interviews, pretty standard stuff?
I guess money will talk, but the blokes now being approached will be a bit skittish, surely? that way.
Dont disagree. I too think this is what WT should have done but that too would have reached the media and WT in the news for back stabbing Maguire from that side of things. Really shows with the great benefit of hindsight that end of season review last year should have been when Maguire was moved on. (again that comment is without any knowledge of what the supposed kpi's in his contract held people to).

WA Tiger

Bench
To having confidential interviews, pretty standard stuff?
That’s not a bad idea.

For some reason WT have to tell the whole fkn world, be extra confident with an over the top offer and then look silly later…There’s a really uncool cat in there that keeps having the final decision with how loud it has too be

MugaB

Coach
He’s right @stryker.

The three cc sound-a-likes are

1. Mr Humphries from Are You Being Served?

2. Cher

3. Rin Tin Tin

The last one is because Ivan whistles and CC comes running.

I think it’s a bit of fun that the LU smug foreign legion are here visiting gloating away, trying to rub our noses in it. Respect for their rear guard action.

We aren’t exactly slow to launch our own expeditions to smug land when they get out of hand over yonder.

Ciraldos cheating heart told on him. Prima Donna lol.
Im not here for the nose rubbing, really just here to read up on the news, either on the new coach, or others thoughts on Maguires tenure, mainly to scope out tSPs antics, most of them are gems... and heart felt knowing id feel the exact same way if my club had the same issues the tigers fans are putting up with... ive said this for years now, Pascoe is your problem, not the players, not the coaches etc, it will all filter thru once that douche moves on, look at the difference at the bronx, since ben ikin took over, it's all about good governance, is all the tigers need.. winning starts at the front office!!!
pascoe was at the panthers before hand and we sky rocketed after he finally f**kd off, says alot

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Im not here for the nose rubbing, really just here to read up on the news, either on the new coach, or others thoughts on Maguires tenure, mainly to scope out STPs antics, most of them are gems... and heart felt knowing id feel the exact same way if my club had the same issues the tigers fans are putting up with... ive said this for years now, Pascoe is your problem, not the players, not the coaches etc, it will all filter thru once that douche moves on, look at the difference at the bronx, since ben ikin took over, uts all about good governance, is all the tigers need.. winning starts at the front office!!!
pascoe was at the panthers before hand and we sky rocketed after he finally f**kd off, says alot

My thoughts exactly.

I can recall only too well the dark days of Matty Elliott (and his stare off) pre game. Plus all the bullshit that came with it.

I also feel empathy for the long suffering W/T fans on this site,

I see Silverdale as the uncle who is more than a little eccentrice, but appears to adore the W/T. Life isn't dull with TSP around.

I also believe the whole board needs to change, especially that CEO Lawyer who chatters more than a typewriter, and his mid life crisis mate Pascoe.

My final thoughts are until the club re-sets itself to concentrate on sth west Sydney and Campbelltown it will struggle. Personally I can't believe that the centre of excellence was built at Concord.....(in my mind that was a strange decision)

Murraymob1

Juniors
H
My thoughts exactly.

I can recall only too well the dark days of Matty Elliott (and his stare off) pre game. Plus all the bullshit that came with it.

I also feel empathy for the long suffering W/T fans on this site,

I see Silverdale as the uncle who is more than a little eccentrice, but appears to adore the W/T. Life isn't dull with TSP around.

I also believe the whole board needs to change, especially that CEO Lawyer who chatters more than a typewriter, and his mid life crisis mate Pascoe.

My final thoughts are until the club re-sets itself to concentrate on sth west Sydney and Campbelltown it will struggle. Personally I can't believe that the centre of excellence was built at Concord.....(in my mind that was a strange decision)
He is the uncle that wears gum boots and wears a trench coat

Latest posts