What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If not Madge, then who?

WA Tiger

Bench
mainly to scope out tSPs antics, most of them are gems... and heart felt knowing id feel the exact same way if my club had the same issues the tigers fans are putting up with...
O that’s lovely… but your a Panther! So it’s bullshit. But hey visits are good
So are you saying if TSP disappears then you and Alice will do the same

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Why do you care? Your a Panther.

I don't like to see anyone whether they be clubs, groups, religious groups being bullied.

Ir's not just a one off. It's being going on for weeks and weeks.

That's my position.

Does it bother you WA Tiger that folks from other teams (supporter) are showing empathy towards the plight of W/T supporters ?

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
I don't like to see anyone whether they be clubs, groups, religious groups being bullied.

Ir's not just a one off. It's being going on for weeks and weeks.

That's my position.

Does it bother you WA Tiger that folks from other teams (supporter) are showing empathy towards the plight of W/T supporters ?
I just don’t believe any of it. Just too nice. Maybe I prefer your previous self. At least then you only came over once a week maybe

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
I don’t mind at all but we havnt got a room here, for you or for any of your Panther mates. Visits are good

Last edited:
Oh OK. 😂, Fair enough.........
I prefer the new Alice and the most recent panthera delegation has conducted itself with admirable honour and dignity.

They have proven to be both interesting and most gracious.

Hopefully Lee will collect us to take you and fellow smuggy guests on a tour of the Centre Of Excellence. Then again, that doesn’t always work to find new friends!

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
O that’s lovely… but your a Panther! So it’s bullshit. But hey visits are good
So are you saying if TSP disappears then you and Alice will do the same
Probably, its not like your angst is keeping me entertained... tsp visits us all the time, we generally have a laugh... u know that thing you do when you don't take things so seriously...
@Tsp... Nazis are peoples too bra

WA Tiger

Bench
A mod at P.I?

ffs

That’s like admitting you were once a guard in a Nazi concentration camp.
I don’t think you have any genuine interest in our team. Your just too far gone. I used to look forward to clicking onto a thread if I saw someone posted 2 minutes ago. Now it’s just you and (apart from the odd commendable Penrith posts) the rest of your hangers on who are about as interesting

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I don’t think you have any genuine interest in our team. Your just too far gone. I used to look forward to clicking onto a thread if I saw someone posted 2 minutes ago. Now it’s just you and (apart from the odd commendable Penrith posts) the rest of your hangers on who are about as interesting

Fair enough.

Probably, its not like your angst is keeping me entertained... tsp visits us all the time, we generally have a laugh... u know that thing you do when you don't take things so seriously...

I take the odd sojourn to see how the other half of society are living.

The 18 carat gold kicking tees are a tad pretentious for training reasons, but live and let live I say.

We can’t have Nates foot touch plastic.

WA Tiger

Bench
You sound like a weak prick. Fk off back to Penrith and take your new dad with you

@MugaB:

Rumour has it that Madge was sacked because he was caught trying to pull on Brooksys chin.

They’d been hours and hours of screaming from the sheds until Pascoe happened upon them to investigate the noise.

Are you sure Pascoe didn't just rest his balls on that sore and pulled chinny-chin-chin?
It’s evident that posting on LU west tigers forum isn’t a very happy or constructive experience.

People want to keep abusing people and they keep on and on and on.

So I’ll see you over at Smugland.