What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Parra wanna beat Storm....

Eelementary

Post Whore
Storm 56
Parramatta 0

Our frowards suck monkey tits; our backs are slower than Ray Hadley; our halves are dumber than Ben Ikin after a night sniffing paint. No chance.

Tizzun

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
They'll go into the GF having not played a tough match in 4 weeks!
But thats more a reflection of their talents and abilities then the oppositions

Maybe they need a mid week game against the Raiders to toughen them up :roll:

eels_fan_01

Bench
Raider_69 said:
They'll go into the GF having not played a tough match in 4 weeks!
But thats more a reflection of their talents and abilities then the oppositions

I was going to reply to your crappy comment then i noticed something weird....

I thought it was funny seeing a Raiders fan in a finals thread.

Im not saying Eels will win, ill leave the self promotion to the Dogs but no way in hell are we dead and buried in this finals series, this is the best time all year to stop the Storm but they deserve favouritism.

Cmon Parra!

miccle

Bench
Parra will win.

A week off and playing on a relatively unfamiliar ground could well hurt the Storm.

I've got a strange feeling that a Manly vs Parra GF has been brewing all year, with a couple of cracking matches along the way. I don't like either team, but at the moment I think that'd be a great outcome - the build-up, atmosphere and constest would be absolutely amazing.

Go Parra!

petetheileet

First Grade
If Parra wanna beat the Storm.....

They are kidding themselves...the dogs were terrible on Saturday and handed the Eels every chance to win the game!!! Even though the scoreline might read it the win was less than convincing...

Storm by 20+

Ice777

Bench
In the last 3 years the Storm have come off the bye and had 6 wins with no losses in the same period so i think they're one of the teams who handle the break better than some teams that don't. I know it's finals footy and all that but we did the same last year and got through the break ok. I know some will say "but you had a tougher game last year in week 1" and that may be true, but one could easily argue that Parra/Cows could be disadvantaged having had 2 bruising encounters coming into the prelim.

Anyway it's all subjective, nobody knows who'll benifit the most from either having the week off or having a tougher run into this game and until Sunday evening when we'll find out we're only speculating. But i have enough faith in my team to get over the line in what i think will be a very close, tough game.

eel01s

Bench
I think this game will be a beauty and go right down to the wire.

After the Eels last two games against the Storm (12-6 loss in last year's finals, and 14-10 loss in Melbourne), I just feel as though the Eels are due for some luck on Sunday, and will make it through to the grand final.

Go the Eels!

Latest posts