What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Parramatta win the comp.

Eelementary

Post Whore
ummmm cowboys scored 29-

What did you guys get again.....

I remeber all my para mates- Thanks for eliminating st.george ...."you guys haven't beaten us for years".....

LOL!!!

Cough choke splutter...

dragons actually scored some point- they played well were in it right the way through..

So? Who's to say that we didn't play well but the Cowboys played better?

In fact if you watch the game we started the first ten minutes or so better, but the Cowboys held on and finished us off.

It wasn't a choke. They were simply better.

nomarg

So? Who's to say that we didn't play well but the Cowboys played better?

In fact if you watch the game we started the first ten minutes or so better, but the Cowboys held on and finished us off.

It wasn't a choke. They were simply better.

From memory I wrote this just after you guys gave it to us.... so I was a little bitter- I think bagging you guys off has now got it out of my system...

In all seriousness the Cowboys were phenomenal in that game....you were probably beaten by a better side....

I will be cheering on Parra and St George.. will be good to see a side who haven't won it for a while take the title....

I hope they both don't make the GF...... Parra dogs would be a massive Grand final.... 80's all over again imagine Sydney.....

Last edited:

Ant

Juniors
I think another thing that happened that was often glossed over because the eels beat a hopeless Manly in week one of the finals. But the eels lost 2 starting forwards in the last round who were both in good form and one in particular just so vital.
Fui Fui and Nathan Hindmarsh were ruled out for the season through suspension and injury respectively.
Hindmarsh in particular was a huge loss for that semi and cows scored some tries through lazy forwards the type that Hindy shuts down.
So the eels were perhaps not the certainties that everyone thought they were.

Let's put it this way, i have seen a lot of heavy backed horses in races all of sudden slow up or get pulled up in the home straight due to certain organistions losing a lot of money if that horse won or placed.
Guess what the worse result is for all book makers in australia in the NRL?
A Parramatta win in the GF, most will lose around a million dollars.

Latest posts