What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If perth is such a can't miss home run for nrl expansion..?!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Perth debate has moved to kiwi thread..basically anywhere Perth red goes really
I thought this had become the Seinfeld thread? Kettle calling pot much! Your last posts in this thread about a perth club!

It's shit
The thing about Seinfeld which ppl forget was it took most ppl a while to warm to it because it was so different to other shows
Yeah, some corny shit TV show u like

ps why the lies again? , the only direct mention of perth in the last 4 pages of the nz thread came from you posting this!

If pay TV wants Perth team then they have to fund it. We know they wanted brisbane2, but nothing has been said about perth

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Perth red has been here since 2006 & in that time has seen titans, dolphins & now maybe png get nod for expansion. Keep pushing that boulder Sisyphus
Never been a quitter lol
my real fervour ran out in 2012. It was clear at that point when I met Grant that nrl was still too backward and myopic for me to stay excited about a perth nrl club. Maybe it’ll happen, more likely it won’t. I’ve moved on and now loving my motorsport, as bloody expensive as it is!

ive seen plenty of trolls like you come and go over the years.

MugaB

Coach
Never been a quitter lol
my real fervour ran out in 2012. It was clear at that point when I met Grant that nrl was still too backward and myopic for me to stay excited about a perth nrl club. Maybe it’ll happen, more likely it won’t. I’ve moved on and now loving my motorsport, as bloody expensive as it is!

ive seen plenty of trolls like you come and go over the years.
Maybe the 2012 Perth bid failed, BECAUSE you met with grant... probably walked away thinking this place is full of whining poms, we don't need that headache

Last edited:

Latest posts