What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Union doesn't work out !

If Union does not work out for Benji do we take him back ?Before yesterdays game it would of been hard to argue with any one that said 'no',however he does have some marketing appeal,experience and ability that could still benefit the team.A number of factors would have to be considered including attitude,influence,money,role,coach etc.
but WT have a signed worse in the past.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I think its just best we part ways. He would ask for at least 700k a season which we just can't afford. Especially with the likes of Brooks and Moses coming through the ranks

azsportza

Live Update Team
He plays one good game and you want him to be re-signed after his Yawnion days. No thanks, he has had chances to show us what he is capable of and he can't deliver the same performance week in and week out.

Pass.

Tiger05

First Grade
Its one good game and the money he expects is way over what he is worth. I'd state that Simona offers more right now and wouldn't be asking for anywhere near that amount.

Juniors
I would take him back in a 'roaming' marketing role, let him get out there and meet the fans.

His face will be extremely marketable for the next 15-20yrs.

Azsportza,where and when have i said that he should be re-signed?the point i was making is that a lot of players that have switch to Union have than switched back to the NRL,if this is the case would we require his service,the majority suggest no which is a sensible decision that i agree with.Again i dont think he will be back but the WT have had a history of re-signing players that have previously been at the club eg.Fitzy

azsportza

Live Update Team
Azsportza,where and when have i said that he should be re-signed?the point i was making is that a lot of players that have switch to Union have than switched back to the NRL,if this is the case would we require his service,the majority suggest no which is a sensible decision that i agree with.Again i dont think he will be back but the WT have had a history of re-signing players that have previously been at the club eg.Fitzy

Technically, him coming back to the club would be a re-signing as he has previously signed with us before.

But regardless of the terminology you use, Marshall isn't welcome back IMO

BurningBridges.jpg

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Wait till friday night, he'll be back to his usual (past it) self without Brooks there to straighten the play & take the pressure off him. Thanks for the memories Benji, cya later.