What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IF we lose to rooster!!

Knight76

Juniors
No shame.

Weve had a rechard season this year with our injury toll working against us hand in hand with the rep season. Weve battled on and scraped our way into the semis.

Weve lost our playmaker and leader and really for the first time the team stood up and made a statement. They said we are not a one man team. There will once again be no Andrew Johns this weekend against the roosters, but with recent experience gained by the side playing jonhsless it shouldnt be a humiliation.

SO no matter what the result after this weekend. No shame. Only pride in the team.

mrford61

Juniors
Agree. If they play with heart and lose then they have let no one down.
I think this game is going to be something special and IMO will require expert coaching, a real test for the coaching staff. I really believe that. The raw material is there, c'mon Hages dig deep.

Terminator

First Grade
We are not, repeat not loosing to the Roosters, if Fittler goes off, they are sc_____rewed! :D

Missa

Juniors
i agree as long as we put in 100% effort in all areas i will be happy with a loss .....i feel this game will be closer than what critics are saying....maybe its the heart talking but i hope so

foetus_head

Juniors
Ill be happy even if we lose, but it would be even nicer if we take a few of them roosters down with us so they dont have a chance of winning...

But of course we will win, they have to cause i want them too :D

Jedda

Juniors
I've packed a whole suitcase of good vibes and I hope to pick up some more at the airport!

While I won't be happy if we lose, as long as the guys put in a genuine effort and bust their guts right until the final whistle then I will be proud of them.

"There ain't no second prize" - quote from Jimmy Barnes 8)

I have to say that I've had my doubts of how the knights will play, but even if they do lose I will be proud to be a Knights fan. I believe they've already proved they're not a one man team, but there's no shame in losing without your chief playmaker and captain to the Premier's of the previous year, at least if we go out, we can go out with a bang :shock:.
But of course, that doesn't mean I want them to lose, GO YOU KNIGHTS BOYS! :D

Latest posts