What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you love NFL and writing.

Monk

Referee
As a few of you may know, LU holds an NRL writing competition during the year where members of the forum get into teams and write original articles about the great game of Rugby League, these articles are then marked by a neutral party and a winning team is crowned.

For a while now I've been wanting to hold an NFL Article Writing Exhibition game with you guys to see how the idea holds up when used with a different subject and I'm starting this thread to gauge interest in whether any of you folks would be interested in participating and putting forward articles of your own.

For those unfamiliar with the concept of Forum 7's (the name of the writing competition) HERE is a link to a game so you can see how it works.

Of course it's all run in good fun, if the idea does go ahead I might make Sig Banners for the winning team.

Latest posts