What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you were to move.....

JJ

Immortal
haha. Nah, the Warriors love runs too deep.

Growing up in Papakura, I support Counties. We didn’t like Auckland or Waikato, so getting on board with either the Blues or the Chiefs was a hard sell
But wherever we (Counties) were moved did well. Partly our character and partly the curse of North Harbour

Matua

Bench
Was great to support a reliable, winning team

Now I've got the Blues and the Warriors. This is going to be a difficult year.
I'd rather support my losing teams than a team that was able to build itself up and remain dominant due to the vagaries of how Super Rugby was set up ... plus, their fans .... ;)

Meth

Staff member
I'd rather support my losing teams than a team that was able to build itself up and remain dominant due to the vagaries of how Super Rugby was set up ... plus, their fans .... ;)

enjoy that

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I live in Australia and still support the rabble, but I'd never support an Australian team (NRL or Origin, although I might support a lower grade side like Newtown if I had free time on weekends). I have a mate who has lived in Manly for years, lives above Brookvale and has membership so supports them.

Yeah I support Newtown cause they’re my local and Henson Park is a good time. But that stops if they’re playing Warriors reserve grade.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I moved to Christchurch and supported the Crusaders immediately. Now I have moved back to Auckland and I intend to support the Blues. (God, help me)

Don't think I could ditch the Warriors though
Nah f**k that. Bay of Plenty/Canes for life. And Canes is because the Bay was initially a Canes feeder union when the Super Rugby franchises were initially formed and I was living in Welly at the time. They switched to Chiefs later but I didn’t switch allegiance.