What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illegal Roster Thread - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Gronk Spiked Punch is over the 34 player roster limit after winning Sheldon Richardson.

Owner has 24 hours to get his roster limit within the rules or the transaction will be reversed.

We are being lenient here because the site roster limit was set at 36 on the site to allow for DS players plus your top 34.

zombie jesus

Staff member
No Fly Zone is over the salary cap by $1300

Owner has 24 hours to comply.

Once again, we are being lenient here because it's everyone's first go at this.

Legend, you can drop one player you acquired over the last 7 days without penalty to get under the cap.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Gronk Spiked Punch is over the 34 player roster limit after winning Sheldon Richardson.

Owner has 24 hours to get his roster limit within the rules or the transaction will be reversed.

We are being lenient here because the site roster limit was set at 36 on the site to allow for DS players plus your top 34.

This has been fixed up.
Zach Zenner dropped, $1000 salary cap penalty assessed.

zombie jesus

Staff member
No Fly Zone is over the salary cap by $1300

Owner has 24 hours to comply.

Once again, we are being lenient here because it's everyone's first go at this.

Legend, you can drop one player you acquired over the last 7 days without penalty to get under the cap.

No response from legend so the last 2 players he added have been returned to the FA pool to get him under the cap.

legend

Coach
Can I now re-sign Kerrigan at his minimum value if I am under the cap by more than $1,000?

zombie jesus

Staff member
Can I now re-sign Kerrigan at his minimum value if I am under the cap by more than $1,000?

No, you outbid others to get him so that wouldn't be fair.
Blind bidding is now open but you are not eligible as you have not designated years to your contracted players, until you do (and I have time to input them) you will be locked out of the process.

zombie jesus

Staff member
@Sans Souci Sainter Rob Ninkovich needed to be promoted from IR, which I have done for you, but that has put you over the salary cap by $1400 because you lose the 50% salary discount that he is assigned on IR.

You are also over the contract cap of 80.

You'll need to fix this up ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts