What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm a scaredy cat

astrogirl

First Grade
Got a few irrational fears. Anyone else?

Mine are:

1. Getting locked in the bin room in my apartment building.
2. The monster behind the bathroom door in the dark - that is SO childish!

roopy

Referee
I'm afraid of commitment - or i used to be - no one seems to want me to commit these days.

les norton

First Grade
Mexican walking fish...or salamandas...what ever they're called.

FREAKS OF NATURE AND I AM TERRIFIED.

Parki

Bench
i have a fear of getting locked in a supermarket after it closes.... it would be nuts

that, and ventriloquist dummies..... those things are just freaky

the_knights_rule

First Grade
other peoples feet
cant walk into the bathroom when the light is off cos a couple years ago there was a snake in there and i nearly stepped on it
and im scared of those clothing bin thingy....... i swear i reckon someone lives in them lol

I used to think I was scared of heights cos I hated climbing ladders and things, but it's not heights cos I have done stuff like go on the Giant Drop and Dreamworld and go up Centrepoint Tower and stuff and I was cool. But get me standing on a chair and I'll shake like a leaf.

So I guess I'm scared of falling.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm scared of failure to the point that I make a conscious effort not to try too hard, because that way if I do fail, I can blame it on that. <.<

northey

First Grade
i know it is silly but i i freak out, and can't move when i see squirrels, just as well i haven't seen any in australia lol

macavity

Referee
im scared of falling too

bungee / skydiving would have to be the things that would terrify me the most

would hardly say thats irrational though

i used to be scared that a crocodile was going to come out of the toilet and bite me on the arse

got over that a few weeks ago :sarcasm:

Something happening to my jats crackers had an odd dream about an alien inserting needles in their when I was 5 and been terrified ever since.

Old age horrifies me as well... I love being young.

Failing those close to me...

The dark.

NC

Juniors
I'm scared of heights and spiders (or any insects, bugs etc. really).

And to a lesser extent, failure.

Latest posts