What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Bored...

chileman

Coach
Well in the tradition of mightyeagles.com with the offseason well and truly upon us, I guess it's time we started and I'm bored thread until mightyeagles is up and running again!

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
not sure fish, you can post new topics, but you can read any :( this place will have to do, there is plenty of people around

fish

Juniors
The rockers site is a great one and congrats to groggo for the effort but for the amount of traffic it gets there are way to many sections in the forum.I know I am just a lowly pleb but I would go there more often if their were alot less.

chileman

Coach
Anyway of contacting Zuda to let him know we are here at the moment....sgt MSN'd me to let me know the server is down at the moment....I've posted in the Rockers site to let everyone know what's going on...and to encourage them to post in the Rockers and here until things get back underway!

Fish, you wouldn't work in a Tacle shop by any chance would you up here in QLD ;-) :p

chileman

Coach
Yes I know you can't post on the rockers site MQ which is why I'll continue posting to you here...but I will be posting in the Rockers site too ;-)

:shock: 1000, I didn't even realise I was close....most of those posts have been done in the mods section I think.....they keep us busy here!

chileman

Coach
That's ok, the change of scenery is nice for a while....was that managerzone game played at your home amigo...make some dosh out of it?