What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm new to this, be gentle...

Gaz_E

Juniors
<takes deep breath>

Evening chaps.

Ok, i'm a pom, but i've decided to bite the bullet and pick myelf an NRL team to follow, and after the nospam49 telling me the Panthers'll dash all my hopes and dreams it thought 'that's the team for me'. A bit of a low down on me, i'm from Warrington UK, support the Warrington Wolves, played RL as a kid and now coach a mod league team (U9's). We've had a few players from the panthers before, Danny Farrar, Sid Domic and Matt Rodwell to name a few. I'm after some info/websites where i can learn about my adopted team.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Gaz

Fibroman

First Grade
Welcome aboard Gav.

Just to introduce myself:

I am a man. I am an enigma wrapped in in a vortex. I am Fibro.

Just to give you an update on what type of person I am...... I was physically sick when the pig was stripped of his captaincy and fined 30k recently for just being a bloke and having a bit of fun on a golf course. PHYSICALLY SICK! He should have been getting more beers bought for him and extra money of his contract.

Ps. I hate the whole gooster thing. The eastern surburbs of Sydney......make me PHYSICALLY SICK! Phylis Gould....SPEW. Ricky Spewart.......VOMIT.

chileman

Coach
Be careful of that Caged Panther if you are going to support them....that's my only warning :p :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
My name is Mick and I love long walks on the beach..... hahaha

Welcome mate....good to have another supporter aboard.

Caged Panther

First Grade
chileman said:
Be careful of that Caged Panther if you are going to support them....that's my only warning :p :lol:

hey chile long time no speak, yeah that CP is a mean son of a bitch stab you in the back given half a chance.

I here girlder has let himself go, fat and ugly now :lol:

Gaz_E

Juniors
Cheers for the welcome guys, helps to be accepted :D .

I'll probably watching most of the games if/when they get put up on NRL.com, so i'll be lagging behind in terms of match action (unless they're on Sky, then i'll get the chance to watch it live). As for fav players, i'll leave that until i've watched a few games i reckon, then see who impresses me most. I've seen Craig Gower take GB apart a couple of times, and have been impressed by him, but that wearing the Green n' Gold so it's not counting. I've seen the Panthers play when they were over here in 1997 taking Warrington apart along with the other teams they played. IIRC Ryan Girdler scored a bag full of points that day
and he did did it again in this game too . I saw the first of those games at our old ground Wilderspool.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Gaz_E said:
Cheers for the welcome guys, helps to be accepted :D .

I'll probably watching most of the games if/when they get put up on NRL.com, so i'll be lagging behind in terms of match action (unless they're on Sky, then i'll get the chance to watch it live). As for fav players, i'll leave that until i've watched a few games i reckon, then see who impresses me most. I've seen Craig Gower take GB apart a couple of times, and have been impressed by him, but that wearing the Green n' Gold so it's not counting. I've seen the Panthers play when they were over here in 1997 taking Warrington apart along with the other teams they played. IIRC Ryan Girdler scored a bag full of points that day
and he did did it again in this game too . I saw the first of those games at our old ground Wilderspool.

Craig Gower is a champ on the field! So not a bad choice at all.

And those links didnt work for me.

Gaz_E

Juniors
lainey said:
Welcome Gaz_E, but some of us here are actually females......and we love our footy! :D

No doubting the ladies love their footy, we get loads watching Warrington, motives are questionable, but hey they turn up. I meant chaps in a generic term, it's just the way i speak...

As for the rubbish links, i just said Penrith were pretty smart, even though Royce Simmons had a go at the Panthers defending in one game. The games were like men against boys, it was silly, but great to watch.

Penrith RLFC

Juniors
Gaz_E said:
<takes deep breath>

Evening chaps.

Ok, i'm a pom, but i've decided to bite the bullet and pick myelf an NRL team to follow, and after the nospam49 telling me the Panthers'll dash all my hopes and dreams it thought 'that's the team for me'. A bit of a low down on me, i'm from Warrington UK, support the Warrington Wolves, played RL as a kid and now coach a mod league team (U9's). We've had a few players from the panthers before, Danny Farrar, Sid Domic and Matt Rodwell to name a few. I'm after some info/websites where i can learn about my adopted team.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Gaz
I too, am a new poster but established Penrith fan.

Greetings to all and may Penrith win the premiership this year to add to our existing two.

Latest posts