What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm sorry, I'm afraid it's a case of OWN3RSHIP™©®!!!

Dakink

Bench
NZ Warrior said:
I knew you were gonna get editted for that, Dog-E. People get sued for that sort of thing.

Has Primary school ended already, Dakink???

Hehe

If only I was - life would be so much simpler....

I was only trying to bring the conversation to your level....

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Dakink said:
Hehe

If only I was - life would be so much simpler....

I was only trying to bring the conversation to your level....

HEY!!! I remember saying that. Get your own material, you thieving motherf**ker.;-)

NZ Warrior said:
HEY!!! I remember saying that. Get your own material, you thieving motherf**ker.;-)

Put them on Ignore, NZ warrior and see the insults coming but you know that you have a bite because it says

Today 01:54 PM (Insert Name here)
This user is on your Ignore List.
I know they call me Chemicalsperm but it make me proud because my sperm created 3 lovely children.

Fact is Nz warrior, Dakink and Gregstar are the same person.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
That's a nasty allegation, Chemicalstorm. Thanks for the advice, but as an old Druid of OWN3RSHIP™©® once told me... It is better to face an enemy and defeat him rather than have an enemy in the shadows, following you for eternity in the darkness.

Dog-E

Juniors
NZ Warrior said:
I knew you were gonna get editted for that, Dog-E. People get sued for that sort of thing.

Has Primary school ended already, Dakink???

Yeah, didn't quite think that one thru all the way b4 posting - t's a fair cop officer!....Take me away!

lol...and may I just say - this thread is as random and as bizarre a thread as I have seen on LU for many moons! U sure are one weird-ass MoFo NZ Warrior!

Not quiiiiiite yet sure if that's a good thing, or a bad thing in your specific case however......I'll make sure 'n let u know when I've made up my mind! :p

Dog-E

Juniors
That - I rather suspect....has something to do with the 'Overlord' - and the type of person he attracts to himself generally!...rather than the 'Ownership' cause itself!

;D

Mr Saab

Referee
ozbash said:
chas, you,re gunna end up on the list mate, its not pretty. :)

as smokey (chris tucker) said on Friday

"write it down, take a picture, i dont give a FaaaaarrrrK".

choc_soldier

Coach
NZ Warrior said:
The OWN3RSHIP™©® Train has been going for a couple of months now. It's basically just one huge rark-up session. And don't worry Parra-Panther, you'll know all about it come Round 21.

And it takes many months @ The School of OWN3RSHIP™©® to have authority over it. I just became an OverLord last week, my tutor said I f**king OWN3D™©® the class.

Umm... OK...

We'll see about Round 21, shall we? :lol:

NZ Warrior said:
That's a nasty allegation, Chemicalstorm. Thanks for the advice, but as an old Druid of OWN3RSHIP™©® once told me... It is better to face an enemy and defeat him rather than have an enemy in the shadows, following you for eternity in the darkness.

It is not a nasty allegation, They post on the TFC at 3:07 and 3:44pm in my D1 and D2 thread and then Check when my post time and see if Dakink and Gregstar have posted?

As of now 5:14pm, on my clock, they have not posted. Give you a bit of Food for thought

Dog-E

Juniors
Heheh!

Yeah, I rather suspect there's a few lost causes round here with multiple accounts - and use one to back what the other one is saying up and etc.

I couldn't be arsed trying to find if my suspicions are true tho - I just want to keep as faaarrrr away as possible from conversations with such melons!

Sad little f&ckers - Gedda life, wouldya?!!! :p

0neye

One-Eyed_Jack_175x200.jpg
Own3rship™©® = Gay Lord Sheep f**kers :lol:

You're Going Down Homos ;-)

Dogs Bi 30 Woof Wooof Woooof Bark Bark Bark Yelp Yelp Yelp ;()

I'M THE GAYLORD OF OWN3RSHIP™©®!!!!
OWN3RSHIP LIST™©®:ALL KIWI SHEEP f**kERS

Latest posts