What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm sorry, I'm afraid it's a case of OWN3RSHIP™©®!!!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
God damn you, Warriors. Damn you all to hell.

What can I say, Doggies fans. It was a bloody good game and I felt the 2 sides were very even. The Warriors f**ked up big time, there's no denying that. But it was a great game and The Bulldogs did you all proud.

I hope you enjoyed the OWN3RSHIP™©® Thread. I know I did. Take from it what you will. Whether it be some cyber megalomaniac rambling on, or some coprophile who doesn't know that the rest of the world is not infatuated with sh*t.

It was a great game of footy today, probably the best of the round. As a show of good form, I'd like to say good luck for The Bulldogs' run to the finals. It's gonna be a crazy comp.

Cheers guys & gals.

NZ Warrior
Overlord of OWN3RSHIP™©®

Dog-E

Juniors
NZ Warrior said:
God damn you, Warriors. Damn you all to hell.

What can I say, Doggies fans. It was a bloody good game and I felt the 2 sides were very even. The Warriors f**ked up big time, there's no denying that. But it was a great game and The Bulldogs did you all proud.

I hope you enjoyed the OWN3RSHIP™©® Thread. I know I did. Take from it what you will. Whether it be some cyber megalomaniac rambling on, or some coprophile who doesn't know that the rest of the world is not infatuated with sh*t.

It was a great game of footy today, probably the best of the round. As a show of good form, I'd like to say good luck for The Bulldogs' run to the finals. It's gonna be a crazy comp.

Cheers guys & gals.

NZ Warrior
Overlord of OWN3RSHIP™©®

:lol:

Like a Dennis Rodman smothering block, the own3rship thread is OWN3D by the Doggies - "GIT THAT SH&T OUTTA HEEERREEEEEEEE!!!!!!" :D

LOL....All taken in good sport mate! ;) CLASSIC game 2 day - as Dogs v NZ game aaaalllwaayyyys ARE! Best 'o luck for the rest 'o the season mate! :)

Rammo

Juniors
NZ Warrior said:
I think it would very unwise of the Dogs to bring Mason back for such a physical encounter. Mason is going to be heavily targeted, if he plays.

Do you get tired of making false predictions?

Rammo

Juniors
NZ Warrior said:
Bad Luck, Doggies. The Warriors lost last weekend, so that means we'll win this weekend. Face facts now, you're all gonna get OWN3D™©®!!!!

Asotasi's gorne, SBDubbya's not back and Anasta is too busy counting all the money he's got in advance from the Roosters.

It's gonna be just like you've shat on the rug I just OWN3D™©®, boy you're gonna get it. That rug cost me sh*t loads!!!!

Get a Mut up ya, WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
(It's pronounced "Mut", as in "I don't give a f**k how it's pronounced, mut")

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

Rammo

Juniors
You said it would be unwise for the Dogs to bring him back, while he was targeted, he was devastating in attack and strong in defence.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
O'Meley said:
You said it would be unwise for the Dogs to bring him back, while he was targeted, he was devastating in attack and strong in defence.

I think "devastating" is a bit rich. Try "strong" and leave it at that. It's always unwise to rush players back. I still can't believe Asotasi played, what a great effort.

Mr Saab

Referee
warriors have once again proven how PATHETIC they are.
Beat the broncos but then lose back to back in games they should have won.

ozbash

Referee
Charlie Saab said:

not the sort of nonsensical post i,d expect from my new mate, chuckie skoda.

cant work out the pathetic bit,, we beat the broncs (and mabe minor prems) -pathetic ?

we lost to an understrength cowboys, pathetic ? maybe, i was more dissapointed.

last weekend i thoroughly enjoyed a bloody good game of footy where the result wasnt final till about 79 mins and 45 seconds. pathetic ? nope, thrilling is a better way to describe it.

maybe you should increase your range of adjectives chaz......:p

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:

Try watching the game next time before commenting, Chaz.

I know the Broncos have only lost 3 games this year. But if you want pathetic, refer back to when Melbourne caned your lot, now that's pathetic.

Mr Saab

Referee
i watched the game. They couldnt win 3 in a row to save themselves.
Yeah bring up rnd 4. 50-4. Smashed, embarrised, crushed...every word in the thesaurus. But. Brisbane RECOVERED and now sit 2 games ahead of the eels on top of the comp. Where are the warriors?