What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"I'm worth more than that" - Benji

davi

Juniors
I think Benji was more effective when has had speed in his game. Now father time seems to be catching up with him, he doesn't seemed to have alot left in his repertoire . I've never bought the BS that has been peddled on the Sunday Footy show 'what we are seeing now is a more mature Marshall'. Marshall was more a running five eighth and a slasher, you take that out it really hurts his effectiveness.

papabear

Juniors
So he rejects 300k to stay with the dragons because he is worth more then that, to go on and accept 100k from the Brisbane brown bag broncos.

Meanwhile you have nsw police raiding managers.

But dont worry players just want to play for the broncos for nothing for a chance to play with wayne.

Spade

Juniors
So he rejects 300k to stay with the dragons because he is worth more then that, to go on and accept 100k from the Brisbane brown bag broncos.

Meanwhile you have nsw police raiding managers.

But dont worry players just want to play for the broncos for nothing for a chance to play with wayne.

If you believe it's only 100k you believe in Santa

carcharias

Immortal
Bennet is losing the plot.
lets Barba go before he even gives him a chance.
Starts coaching the poms?
....didn't he coach or co coach the kiwi's too?
Now signing Benji.

Man, if Benji had any brains he'd be over to the super league like yesterday.
He'd probably be on good coin for a couple of years and probably go well there.
Pom footy is dogshit soft.

Bennet is losing the plot.
lets Barba go before he even gives him a chance.
Starts coaching the poms?
....didn't he coach or co coach the kiwi's too?
Now signing Benji.

Man, if Benji had any brains he'd be over to the super league like yesterday.
He'd probably be on good coin for a couple of years and probably go well there.
Pom footy is dogshit soft.

Barba was not in the right head space relationship issues even when he moved to Brisbane it didn't get better.

Benji said he won't ever goto ESL as his missus has got a great career in Australia and he has a future soon in media so I can fully understand his choice on not going to ESL. It's not just about the money.

Bennett will do well with England he knows Australia and Kiwis well so Meninga better watch over his shoulders. You know Meninga talking shit about Wayne has got him nervous about possibly being punted for Bennet if he loses the 4 Nations. I also think Benji will play his best footy in years being in the Broncos structure. Looking forward to his 2017 season.

carcharias

Immortal
yeah well.
I can't see the point.
Benji had a gig on 360 or whatever it was.
Is he going to fly back for that every Monday night ?

I wouldn't have a clue who his missus is.

Benji's really let himself down here finishing his career this way. He's let himself and his country down. There should be a day of mourning in Whakatane.

It would bankrupt the country to have that many people off work for more than a day, drinking kava and saying cus/bro/uce, I am not ready for a Benji Marshall led GFC 2.

Reactions: OVP

BennyV

Referee
Unfortunately the merkin was on top of his game in the 2005 grand final

f**k you and your flick pass
IMO he was more potent in 2010-11. As a Dragons fan, at the peak of our powers, nothing scared me more in Rugby League than Benji catching the ball more than 2m from the defensive line...

Hutty1986

Immortal
IMO he was more potent in 2010-11. As a Dragons fan, at the peak of our powers, nothing scared me more in Rugby League than Benji catching the ball more than 2m from the defensive line...

He was pretty handy in 05 too. I remember Colin Worst getting so scared in the prelim that he turned his back and tried to run away from him when he was defending the try line.

Latest posts