What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

imagine if that was gallen

tokerShark

Juniors
i just saw the pictures in the daily telegraph of soward biting ballin, imagine if that were gallen, we would never hear the end of it, to no ones surprise most of the stains fans think theres nothing in it

gregstar

Referee
of course there's nothing in it.

1. it was a manly player.

2. he was hungry.

3. gallen would have bitten him on the testicles.

carcharias

Immortal
Funny I have just been discussing this exact topic in the NRL section.

Some people are a touch ...shall we say, one eyed.

Feej

First Grade
Gallen would have been hung out to dry by the NRL within hours of the pic turning up in the paper. Not to metion the media frenzy that would accompany it.

This will be all under the carpet by Thursday......

newman

First Grade
I f**ken hate that little merkin Soward. I just wish he would commit suicide.

He ruined my day the other day. I was having a bad enough time being dragged around Miranda by the Mrs as she relentlessly went in and out of 10,349 shops. As I was waiting out the front of shop number 3,456 I saw Soward walking up with HIS MUM and HIS GIRLFRIEND, the f**ken little mamas boy. Anyway, both of them go into the same shop as my Mrs and the little rat is standing out the front next to me waiting. God it made me feel sick.
To make matters worse then a tribe of mulleted Dragons supporters approach him for photos and start telling him how good his defence has been. You should have seen it. I nearly vomited all over myself.

If you want to live in Cronulla, eat in the mall, shop in the fair, DONT PLAY FOR THE DRAGONS. If you play for the Dragons, Shop at Rockdale, Live in Arncliffe, Eat at Brighton and GET f**kED.

gregstar

Referee
just as well you fought the instinct then dude.

i'm sure the missus wouldn't have understood you cuddling him with a bulge in your strides.

Special K

Coach
If you want to live in Cronulla, eat in the mall, shop in the fair, DONT PLAY FOR THE DRAGONS. If you play for the Dragons, Shop at Rockdale, Live in Arncliffe, Eat at Brighton and GET f**kED.
Someone should put this in their sig! It is gold :lol:

Gallen would have been hung out to dry by the NRL within hours of the pic turning up in the paper. Not to metion the media frenzy that would accompany it.

This will be all under the carpet by Thursday......

Ken oath. Love how the NRL has said that no complaint was made so there is nothing they can do. Funny, i don't recall Paea making a complaint against Gal!!!!!!!!!!

Soward is a trumped up oompa loompa.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
No double standard actually.

Unless Ballin has it in for Gallen he probably would of done the same as he has done now and that is refuse to make a complaint. No complaint, no crime in these things.

Good on Ballin for keeping it on the field. That merkin Paea should take a leaf out of Ballin's book.

Now, Soward. What newm said here and what I have said before. Fuggen ballerina.

I bet the girlfriend is a front.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Anybody remember Beattie being suspended for biting Daniel Wagon? Beattie had a broken nose, both nostrils filled with cotton gauze, Wagon stuck his arm in Beatties face.
I remember Beattie saying he couldn't breathe yet he was branded a biter.

Somebody once quoted that if the bite was on your arm or hand what was it doing in the other players mouth?

Inferno

Coach
No double standard actually.

Unless Ballin has it in for Gallen he probably would of done the same as he has done now and that is refuse to make a complaint. No complaint, no crime in these things.

Good on Ballin for keeping it on the field. That merkin Paea should take a leaf out of Ballin's book.

Now, Soward. What newm said here and what I have said before. Fuggen ballerina.

I bet the girlfriend is a front.

Paea did live it on the field. He had an opportunity to make an on field complaint and declined.

Latest posts