What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imagine if this was the ladder this time next year

Raider_69

Post Whore
seriously rudd, what ever drugs your on, half or double the dossage, cause something is going wrong!

pcpp

Juniors
Be pretty funny if those were the top 4 :lol:

Then they lose all their finals games and Roosters eventually win :lol:

tiger_nick

Bench
Thats bullshit, everybody know it will be:
Wests Tigers
Souths
Parramatta
Manly

Get it right Mark Rudd!

Nugby

Juniors
Hehe, are you sure that's gonig to be the top four. Wait, it must be, because the Tiger's wouldn't be in the bottom four, unlike the other three :lol: . With no offense meant to Parramatta

Mark Rudd said:
Manly
Souths
West Tigers
Parramatta

Would be cool to see. Ya just never know.............

I don't know what persian rugs you are on but they have to be from the top shelf. Your pharmacist must be great.

OVP

Coach
I agree with Parramatta ... theyve bought superbly !! I tip them to be top 4 next year (i actually tipped them for the spoon this year ... well i was close !! :lol: )

But i cant see anyone else next year other than the current top 3.

OVP said:
I agree with Parramatta ... theyve bought superbly !! I tip them to be top 4 next year (i actually tipped them for the spoon this year ... well i was close !! :lol: )

But i cant see anyone else next year other than the current top 3.

Brian Smith won't take Parra to the top 4 next year. Top 8 around 6th I think.