What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IMDB

DC_fan

Coach
I was wondering if anyone else on here rates movies on the IMDB website? I have been doing it for a while now and have rated 578 movies.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I have rated one movie on IMDB.

An Inconvenient Truth.

I gave it 1/10 because they had no provision for 0/10.

mackdadday

Juniors
I have done 1,266 apparently.

My tens are as follows:

-The Holy Mountain (Jodorowsky)
-Father's Day (the one by astron 6)
-Black Books
-Poultreygeist:Night of the Chicken Dead (TROMA)
-Bojack Horseman
-Rick and Morty
-The Editor (Astron 6 again)
-Life of Brian
-Sante Sangre (Jodorowsky again)
-Watchmen
-Hannibal (tv series)
-The Life and Times of Tim

12 out of 1,266 is a pretty selective group i suggest to you.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I use the site, it has great information, I do not take any notice of the ratings.

My tastes are different to who ever votes, so irrelevant to me.

Springs09

Juniors
I love using it. Have about 1500 films rated I think.

Most films overall rating is pretty accurate, except for the big blockbuster franchises that are always inflated by fanboys. There’s always a bunch of fake 10/10 reviews too.

Matua

Bench
I use the site, it has great information, I do not take any notice of the ratings.

My tastes are different to who ever votes, so irrelevant to me.
I'm the same, I have a friend who always refers to it before going to see a movie, although I think I've broken him out of that by pointing out the dodgy voting of Captain Marvel before it was released, although I'd mentioned the phenomenon to him before in the past, at least he's now he's actually taking stock of it and not thinking IMDB ratings are the be all and end all.

I think I may have reviewed about 10 films/shows when I first joined up (been so long since i checked my reviews) - 10/10 for the Godfather as it's my perfect movie. Band of Brothers and The Wire probably got 10/10 too. Not sure of others.