What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Immortal League

Z

Juniors
I have set up a new forum which currently still under construction and is located at the following address...

http://www.polarhome.com:713/~dragonarmy/forum/index.php

Willow, you said it was okay to promote other sites, if you hadn't of said this I wouldn't of advertised the new site. :D

The reason I did this was because I'm always having problems at leagueunlimited as I always recieve this message ......

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in E:\\leagueunlimited\\html\\phpbb2\\includes\\template.php(127) : eval()'d code on line 44

It occurs half way down the page when loading and I need to continually refresh the page and it's very frustrating.

I'll still post here but so dont worry ! ;-)

Cheers All

Saint Firman.

legend

Coach
Have you found the site any faster in the last 24 hours? We have moved the domain from the U.S to Australia which should make things a lot easier for everyone.

As for promoting your site, place it the Legends Links section in the Firkin Fun Bar.

Z

Juniors
Yeah it is going faster actually, however I'm still getting that annoying message..... :(

Anonymous

Juniors
Well the annoying message is fast becoming a thing of the past. The reason why we moved to new web host was so we could speed up delivery times and by the end of this week, the process should be complete.

Most people bring up technical problems via PM, email or in one of the relevant forums sections... this is the first time I've seen it as a post promoting another site.

You're welcomed to promote your new forum in the links section (Firkin Fun Bar) and good luck. But don't bag LU in the process. Thanks.

Frenzy

Juniors
LOL

Well having a look at the polarhome hosting package looks like it will only be a matter of days before this new forum is getting EXACTLY the same errors LOL

20Mb disk space?????

Dead in the water.