What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

horrie hastings

First Grade
Actor John Hamblin has passed away aged 87, best remembered for his long run on Play School, he also appeared in Number 96, Class of 75, The Young Doctors and Sons and Daughters amongst others. He also played Michael Chamberlain in the tele movie The Disappearance of Azaria Chamberlain.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Angel Lansbury, probably best known for playing Jessica Fletcher in Murder She Wrote has died 5 days short of her 97th birthday.
Besides Murder She Wrote she appeared on stage and in many movies including The Manchurian Candidate, Summer Of The Seventeenth Doll, and Death On The Nile.

Geez we are losing so many great and iconic stars, RIP lovely lady.

Angel Lansbury, probably best known for playing Jessica Fletcher in Murder She Wrote has died 5 days short of her 97th birthday.
Besides Murder She Wrote she appeared on stage and in many movies including The Manchurian Candidate, Summer Of The Seventeenth Doll, and Death On The Nile.

Geez we are losing so many great and iconic stars, RIP lovely lady.

You beat me too it. She's shuffled off to that great acting academy in the sky :(

horrie hastings

First Grade
Bedknobs and Briomsticks and the animated Beauty and the Beast too.
But Murder She Wrote was a staple in our house.
I was flicking the channels yesterday and Murder She Wrote was on with an episode with Tom Selleck playing Thomas Magnum in it so i ended up watching it, little did i know that i would wake up today to the the news that she had passed away.
Flicked through my movie collection and only have The Manchurian Candidate and Death On the Nile on DVD and also have Little Gloria Happy at Last on the hard drive.
Never knew that Angela and Malcom Turnbull were cousins till i read the article that Captain Apollo posted.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Leslie Jordan who appeared as Beverley Leslie in Will and Grace, also appeared in Sordid Lives with Olivia Newton John and also in American Horror Story has died in a car crash , he was only 67.

RIP funny man.

to_ddeath

Coach
Might not be as widely known but a heartfelt thanks to Mimi Parker from the Minnesota band Low, 3 decades of amazing music & sadly succumbed to ovarian cancer at 55 last Sunday
Some great tribute posts by Chrissie Hynde & Maynard Keenan in recent days & Robert Plant performed covers of 2 of their songs during the week
Only properly deep dived into their back catalogue during last years lockdown & regret not seeing them live.
A huge loss in alternative/independent circles but also for modern music in general.
May she rest peacefully.

Last edited:

Nuke

Staff member
Might not be as widely known but a heartfelt thanks to Mimi Parker from the Minnesota band Low, 3 decades of amazing music & sadly succumbed to ovarian cancer at 55 last Sunday
Some great tribute posts by Chrissie Hynde & Maynard Keenan in recent days & Robert Palmer performed covers of 2 of their songs during the week
Only properly deep dived into their back catalogue during last years lockdown & regret not seeing them live.
A huge loss in alternative/independent circles but also for modern music in general.
May she rest peacefully.
Surely not the same Robert Palmer that died 15 or so years ago?!

Latest posts