What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In order to lure Jamie Lyon we need to..

Slappy

Juniors
...herd up 500 wild razorback pigs and unleash the f**kerrs in down-town Campbelltown!!
We could even breed really f**king' fast big red kangaroos that answer to the name Brian Smith and set 'em loose too.

This way Jamie would have a huge hard-on for Cambo and would practically bust his balls to get there!!!
We can give him a big ford pick-up and a choice of any friggin' gun he wants, naah a stack of guns, whatever he wants!!!
We wouldn't have to worry about the salary cap as he would do it for free!!!

The only possible problem would then be that lumbering oaf Noel Cleal!!
We could doctor a picture of him kissing some native ferret with the caption "Feral animals, they're little champs so don't shoot 'em!!!"
Jamie would see these posters around and get so friggin' riled up that he'd wanna' shoot Noel if he saw him!!!

I can see the headline now
"Jaime Lyon to Wests, after hog plague does $4 million dollars woth of improvements to Campbelltown CBD!!!!

I could write a revenge post with stuff like how the suburb of Leichhardt's average block size is the size of most Campbelltown people's backyards, or something along the lines of the jealousy because we have something Leichhardt doesn't have....... trees. Or maybe mention that in Cambelltown, some people actually live in things called "houses".....

But honestly, I just couldn't be bothered.

Anonymous

Juniors
#-o

Did he bag campbelltown there? I can't see it. I took "Jaime Lyon to Wests, after hog plague does $4 million dollars woth of improvements to Campbelltown CBD!!!!" as meaning damage. Lighten up.

steven_tiger

Juniors
on a serious note.. in rlw this week there is an article saying that lyon would be right at home at the tigers :shock:

Wrighty79

Juniors
I'm starting to think that Campbelltown humour is akin to British humor...

Only those who actually live there, get it. :eek:

Wrighty79 said:

meh, I thought we'd gotten past the whole Cambelltown v Leichhardt thing in this forum a while ago.

Maybe not.

Wrighty79

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Wrighty79 said:

meh, I thought we'd gotten past the whole Cambelltown v Leichhardt thing in this forum a while ago.

Maybe not.

Didn't you bring it up a while ago in regards to the whole trees/houses comment??

Slappy

Juniors
Where's ya' sense of humour?
There was no anti Campbelltown sentiment in this post.
As a matter of fact I live a lot closer to Campbelltown than I do to Leichardt.
Although the Campbelltown CBD aint exactly a picture of beauty but neither is Leichardt!!!

Eddie.

Bench
Slappy said:
Although the Campbelltown CBD aint exactly a picture of beauty but neither is Leichardt!!!

Right on

you guys have all missed the boat here

Anyway, lighten up guys.

Slappy said:

Jeez, well why don't you tell us what your CBD is so we can bag it in turn?

Just for a laugh of course, you understand.

Wrighty79

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Slappy said:

Jeez, well why don't you tell us what your CBD is so we can bag it in turn?

Just for a laugh of course, you understand.

I live in Waterloo, so it's either Sydney CBD or Redfern. Take your pick.

Latest posts