What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In search of Tigers bumper sticker!!! Can anyone help?

tigerstu

Juniors
Just bought a new car and on my old car I had a Wests Tigers bumper sticker which the club gave out in 2000 at a few home games, it had "I'm a Wests Tigers Supporter" on it!!

I am in search of a replacement sticker... as it wont be the same driving around without one on my car. I have searched everywhere on-line, the club can't seem to help me... so I thought someone here might be able to help.

Does anyone know where I can get a Tigers bumper sticker? Or does anyone have one that they stashed away after taking a dozen of them way back in 2000?

Am willing to pay... any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

daslacker

Juniors
I bought some tigers stickers from the tobbaconist ages ago.I think it was a
pack of 5 for $12,they also sell them at PW's

Ps what car did u get?

innsaneink

Referee
Yeah wynnys have em....about 3 or 4 bucks I think.....a few months ago I got a sticker at one of my sons footy games....it says "I'm a proud Wests tigers supporter, anyway I just wanted the logo...cut it off the end and stuck it on the rear window but its a cheapo quality sticker....rain and washing has lost its gloss & colour :(

magpiemax

Juniors
Take the older bumper and get a back yarder to whack it on your new car! :lol:
Perhap's I can help as i'm a used car dealer. ;-) #-o

Latest posts