What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the next Version, What the thing you most wanna see?

What Would you most like to see in the Next Version

• mini games or scenario modes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Statistics for friendly Matches

• left footer kickers

• Lower Grade teams Included

• Long Term Injuries/Suspencions

• Easier Game Play

• More then 1 Commentator

• Total voters

Rockn

Juniors
I'd rather not just poll for one thing (but I did) but at the least we need all the bugs fixed and if theres any advance on that I would like to see a management option in conjunction with playing a season (multiple seasons) this would also include extended time for players on the sideline for suspensions and injuries, hence my vote.

I would just like to say that I think this game is fantastic even with the bugs, this also being the only thing that could ever stop me playing this game ever. God I hope theres a sequel it will be the last game I ever buy!(unless theres a third) :lol:

TripleM

Juniors
None of the above (but agree with Rockn about bugs fixed), I want the computer to actually kick the ball 99% of times on the fifth tackle, and not that ridiculous kick it 10m so it goes into touch, but actually positional kicks.

Rockn

Juniors
TripleM said:
I want the computer to actually kick the ball 99% of times on the fifth tackle, and not that ridiculous kick it 10m so it goes into touch, but actually positional kicks.

Yeah and that :D :D

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
out of the options u put down in the poll, long term injuries/suspensions would be the best but i would have voted for a video ref if that was included to vote for

Clevo

Juniors
I'd like to see fixed:

1) When you tap button to select player it actually selects the player closest to the ball

2) Ability to select different styles of Attack and Defense

3) AI improved immensly; Especisally around the scrums

4) Dummy half running

5) Continuous seasons rather than stuck in a perpetual 2003 season

That'll do for now

Matta

Juniors
1) When you tap button to select player it actually selects the player closest to the ball

how about except when they're playing the ball so you dont select a marker, especially in front of your goal line because its easy for them to score if the player youre controlling takes a few seconds to move when you couldve had selected another player and tackled him

Priddo

Juniors
all the options.. (i pick more then 1 commentator).

plus vid ref
better kicking from the ai and defence scrums,
hopefully peter's "if we freeze it here"
and ofcourse the cont' seasons aka franchise would rock.

P.J.

Juniors
I'd like to have the game play sorted first. (kicking eaiser, less sin bins, eaiser running from dummy half.

Then add the Sevens comp to the draw and video ref.

Then customise players, so left footers are left footers etc.

Then, add sponsor signing, crowd figures/gate receipts, Salary cap and contracts for players etc, increasing the management credibility.

Then re-create the player database, so when a player signs with a team, he disappears out of the list, this will prevent the same player playing for more than one team.

Then, fix the save game, so you can edit rosters without deleting all saved games.

Then, worry about less impirtant things like the judicary, lower grades and improving the crowd.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I'd like to control more than one team during a season.

More stadiums, perhaps include Central Coast Stadium, Old Trafford, North Harbour Stadium etc.

Save Replays, Load Replays, like on ARL 96.

This game is good, but this next version will be even better.