What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the sheds with Ricky (Sterlo)

Joely01

Bench
Hi guys, I don't have foxtel but iirc fox sports were allowed to go into our sheds on the weekend and watch Ricky address our boys. I am pretty sure that it was aired tonight, I'm trying to find it on the Internet somewhere but having trouble, can anyone please help me with where I can find it?

Craig Johnston

First Grade

Wally21

Bench
Geez that was great TV. I love his intensity and passion. Watching SK earlier and then Ricky, it's like watching grass grow in SK and then watching a bloke who has this fire burning just under the surface. Love it

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Geez that was great TV. I love his intensity and passion. Watching SK earlier and then Ricky, it's like watching grass grow in SK and then watching a bloke who has this fire burning just under the surface. Love it
I agree 100%

Was pumped watching it, Ricky's passion shone through in that clip. It was fantastic viewing, if Ricky can get the team he wants he will make us a force i have no doubt.

Wally21

Bench
I agree 100%

Was pumped watching it, Ricky's passion shone through in that clip. It was fantastic viewing, if Ricky can get the team he wants he will make us a force i have no doubt.

Spot on about if he gets the team he wants Hiney. I'm more excited about the future than I have been in some time.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Yeah, any rugby league fan would love watching it. For all of us who never did / never will play first grade, that was fantastic. Ok, obviously some swearing taken out, but it wasn't gratuitous. I hope other clubs see it & start to realise the importance of thinking about the fans. The childish approach by some that won't allow players to talk to the media is ridiculous.

We have the best sport to watch, but the NRL / ARLC & the clubs need to show some professionalism in how they treat fans.

Latest posts