What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the spirit of controversy

Raider_69

Post Whore
With all the hoopla ive just read about marking, ive got something to get off my chest.
2005 F7's grand final... i just dont get it
We were robbed, i order the HQ to retrospectively remark that final and award the Raiders their rightful victory

Raider_69
shatner_051128010643942_wideweb__300x430.jpg

Jesbass

First Grade
Raider_69, you are such an asset to this competition. Shine on, you crazy diamond! :thumn

Big Mick

Referee
lol .. rim job of the year

So praising someone for comedy and taking the piss while you continue to piss on the competition is a rim job. Right...

Maybe if you could pull the massive twig out of your ass for two seconds you might see how ridiculous you are acting.

Titanic

First Grade
No Mick that was the old one ... bit her on the arse, she farted and flew out the window ... her loss.

dubopov

Coach
So praising someone for comedy and taking the piss while you continue to piss on the competition is a rim job. Right...

Maybe if you could pull the massive twig out of your ass for two seconds you might see how ridiculous you are acting.

Yes bwana .. you are the Mastah of F7 ..

Big Mick

Referee
Yes bwana .. you are the Mastah of F7 ..

:roll: Yes because of course when I don't agree with you....I'm part of the enemy, Boys club, part of the plot against the Dragons & captain Dubopov. Yes you are right...you caught me in my master plan. Damn what am I do to. Because you are the only captain to ever do it tough with your team...because you are the only captain to ever feel crap about a result.

I think we should rename this competition in your memory seeing as you've now quit. We should call this competition the Dubopov Forum Sevens to recognise the contribution & brilliance you have brought to the competition as the only captain to have ever worked hard to create & maintain a team from scratch.

You are my hero.

Latest posts