What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

India v Australia Two (2) T20i match series February 2019

TheParraboy

Staff member
After a brilliant BBL season we go into international t20 mode

These 2 matches are on at 1230am AEDT, so one thread for both matches works well

1st match Monday morning 1230am 25/2
2nd match Thursday morning 1230am 28/2

We actually could do well in these 2 matches if a few guys like Short, Richardson, Stoinis, Maxy carry their bbl form into these games. Would have loved Christian to be there

our squad
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/squad/1173974.html

Matt23

Staff member
I'd keep Marsh in Australia tbh, no point rushing him over for a couple of Mickey mouse matches

TheParraboy

Staff member
I'd keep Marsh in Australia tbh, no point rushing him over for a couple of Mickey mouse matches

His wife is expecting their 2nd child, wont be there for the t20s and couple of ODIs

But with 10 ODIs in total before the WC, they would probably want him to play 2 or 3 of the 5 ODIs
not a bad thing, this side needs to get some cohesion and form with a top XI playing well leading into the WC

You know we have at times more often than not played a 7 game ODI in India
You would have thought with a WC literally round the corner we play 7 ODI here, and skip the 2 x t20s

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
we won the toss elected to bowl game 1 t20

Handscomb the keeper, long tail though NCN can hit some quick runs

Short
Finch
Stoinis
Maxwell
Handscomb (w)
Turner
NCN