What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IndyCar 2021

Parra

Referee
Race two this weekend. Cool track @ St Petersburg Florida.

Mclaughlin qualified in top 12 first race. Grosjean made it to top6 and but for bad timing would have been right up there.

Very competitive and helps a lot with "local" drivers in Power, Dixon and Mclaughlin (have I forgot anyone).

Anyway, here's to an early rise on Monday.

I generally couldn't care less about motorsport and don't get any technical aspects of it at all. But I've been really into Indy since I went to a race on the Gold Coast in 1992.

Like most people, I lost a bit of interest in the CART vs IRL days (which also happened to coincide with drivers like Michael Andretti being less competitive) but got back into it when Will Power looked the goods.

Good to see Will finish second the other day. It hasn't been a great few years. I enjoyed the rise of Joseph Newgarden through smaller teams but now that he's actually winning world championships, he can go to hell haha. Much prefer him to Scott Dixon though!

Parra

Referee
How good were the weekend results from Texas. Mclaughlin runs 2nd by a split hair in his first oval race and makes it through the carnage for 8th in race two. Pato O'Ward gets a victory as well.

Parra

Referee
When the timezone gets so out of whack it works.

7.30am start for Nashville race tomorrow.

Latest posts