What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

information on injuries

JJ

Immortal
Can someone tell me what the inury progress of Gower, Girdler and Campbell are? When are they due back? I know Gower was planning on last weekend.

Also - tragedy about Luke Swain - hope he can recover fully, he's a whole-hearted player from what I can see (from NZ)

Big Mick

Referee
All due back this weekend against Parramatta.

It is bad about Swain, but its bloody funny how he did it, its such a shame. He gives his all for this team.

JJ

Immortal
Big Mick said:
All due back this weekend against Parramatta.

It is bad about Swain, but its bloody funny how he did it, its such a shame. He gives his all for this team.

It was a god effort against Cronulla, but Penrith do need the halves back - and need to develop some depth in that area.

I think the likes of Swain, Rodney and Pritchard are very under-rated. In fact, I'd be tempted to try and keep Pritchard at the expense of Galavao - who I like a lot, but in the long term Pritchard might offer more, and the back row is where Penrith have huge depth