What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis Injured in test ..

Ziggy the God

First Grade
It didn't surprise me, we are losing a player a match these days.

At least it was not another prop.

Somebody, something......

Ziggy the God

First Grade
i guess soward getting injured was karma for me laughing at inglis getting injured.

In any case these injuries can happen at training let alone a rep game, but they certainly seem to suck more when they happen in these games.

BunniesMan

Immortal
If I was a Souths player I'd be too scared to leave my house, our luck the last couple seasons with injuries has been terrible.

Well the way i see it lets hope a few of our NYC boys can step up to the mark and put us in the 8 by season's end till burgess and co return, but it's highly doubtful because of the present injuries that we have acquired since round 1. If we get one or more injuries to one or more key players this year this will certainly end our 2011 season. That's why i posted a few days ago on the souths forum (souths in 2012) and since that post a few days ago we have now lost inglis for how long? because of the 1st test between australia v new zealand will inglis just get physio and play on from here with his bruised hip? any suggestions fellow rabbitohs? or should we just rest inglis till he is truly 100% fit? I do not believe inglis was 100% fit since the 1st round?.

1. Merritt to play fullback. i prefer merritt at fullback than roberts.

2. Roberts to play wing.

3. I prefer josh mansour on the wing but langy may use talanoa?.

4. Mcqueen to partner farrell in the centres but lang may use talanoa?.

5. We have to keep playing sandow at half back because we have no choice if we wish to somehow make a charge to the semi finals in september.

6. Sutton to partner sandow at 5/8 langy cant see that sutton's natural position is at lock lets hope our next incoming coach michael maguire puts sutton at lock next year so that we have a new no 6 and 7.

7. Rotate Taylor to play at prop this year with ross?

8. And lastly will injuries haunt us again in 2012 as it has in previous years? any suggestions fellow rabbitohs?

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Latest posts