What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis is overated

hurricane57

Juniors
Like that word!

Means POOR[usually of money]--but I thought I'd throw it in & wait for the Expert's response!

I love it, I will have to squeeze into a sentence at golf.

I'm sick of waiting till the seventeenth to use my other word 'penultimate'.

Rabbits20

Immortal
LMFAO!!!! Sharks next, then we'll talk turkey.

Putting on a brave front hey?

We know you're extremely pissed off after that, don't hide it!

On a seperate note RTS made crucial errors tonight which cost you. He was ordinary:lol:

Souths are hoping superstar Greg Inglis can keep their season alive

highmedlow

LESS than three weeks after undergoing keyhole surgery to remove a floating piece of ligament from his right knee, South Sydney are banking on Greg Inglis keeping their season alive.

While some club insiders feared Inglis’s season was over, the superstar fullback has trained strongly this week and will lead the Rabbitohs into Sunday’s sudden-death semi-final against Cronulla.
South Sydney centre Dylan Walker admitted the return of Inglis had given the red and green outfit renewed optimism after a disappointing final three matches of the regular season.
“There’s a lot of pressure from the way we’ve played the last couple of weeks and that’s something a lot of players thrive on,” Walker said.
“It’s a great buzz being around finals footy and Greg coming back has given us a big spike.
“His aura gives all of us confidence. He doesn’t say a lot but I know as a player you get a lift from him leading us at this time of year.”
South Sydney coach Michael Maguire commended the Rabbitohs high performance team headed by Troy Thompson with ensuring Inglis returned to training at Redfern in “a better place than where he was”.
The Bunnies even opted to go subzero in terms of sports science recovery this week by transporting a cryotherapy chamber 850km from the Gold Coast to Sydney.
The entire South Sydney playing roster has done time inside the minus 80C chamber over the last three days as the club searches for the answers to snap a three-game losing streak.
“He’s our captain, he’s a leader around the club and his aura on the field lifts everyone,” Maguire said.
“I think the performance team really got it right about GI. We had the opportunity of having that operation and he’s come back really fresh.
“He’s brought some confidence and a presence back into training, obviously you’re really good players do that.
“We’ve got GI now running around freely probably in a better place now than where he was.”

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...lic_rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Latest posts