What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis' post-try celebration

Surrogate

Juniors
He slithers around on all fours like a goanna.
Does anyone know the reason behind it?
[youtube]oS5usHWO_Ag[/youtube]

Jason Maher

Immortal
I believe he's finally admitting what a belly-crawling traitor he was to abandon New South Wales for Queensland.

magpie4ever

First Grade
I'm sure he said his mob's dreamtime creature is the goanna.

Tell you what he is not bad at it, would certainly scare the shit out of me if his ugly head came out of the bushes, doing his goanna impersonation, late one night or early one morning whilst I was walking the streets of Redfern.

rabbitohs95

Bench
His mob's totem animal is the Goanna.

Great celebration i reckon all the Indigenous players should take it on.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Greg Inglis is a superstar and can celebrate however he likes.

Yes, within reason I agree.

But I certainly don't want him to extend his goanna impersonation to slithering up the goal post, resting on the crossbar and dropping goanna turds (as they are known to do) on the heads of opposition players.

That would not be acceptable to Dave and myself.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
It's the creepiest shit I've seen an NRL player do. It makes him look like a deviant.

He truly is a titan of the game.

sasha-and-crawling-titan-o.gif

Such a classy move celebrating his homeland.

Queensland.

some11

Referee
I believe it's a post-try involuntary reflex, much like the fainting goats after you startle them.

DeeJ

Bench
Greg Inglis can't do the Hayne Plane because he is afraid of flying in case it rains, so he stays close to the ground instead.

stormbati

Bench
First time I saw it I thought it was lame but now I love it he makes it look cool and its unique. Good on him. Should be more of it. Hate to think kids will be doing it on a dry grassless field though..

Latest posts