What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis To Stay In Melbourne?

dazeely

First Grade
Johns stated he is hearing that inglis is set to stay at storm. If this is the case then maybe avengers tip that we have signed a well known half may be cronk. Happy days if this comes true.

belmoreeel

Juniors
i will bet that the only time we get cronk is when he is 32 years old and we are still looking for some one to mentor morts for a year who will be around 27 or so

caylo

Bench
I wonder how Cronk would play without Slater and Smith

Well he kicked the most 40/20s of any halfback and tops their TAs which is something we need, a halfback who can has a good general kicking game and can set up our attack and take pressure of Hayne.
IMO if we had cronk at halfback and Hayne at fullback with out pack they could sufficate most teams and we would more likely beat teams in the tight matches.

EelsFan05

Bench
Well he kicked the most 40/20s of any halfback and tops their TAs which is something we need, a halfback who can has a good general kicking game and can set up our attack and take pressure of Hayne.
IMO if we had cronk at halfback and Hayne at fullback with out pack they could sufficate most teams and we would more likely beat teams in the tight matches.

Agreed. Here's to hoping. If his manager approached the Storm for a release one must assume that he did so with the blessing of Cronk, meaning he must be happy to move up.

dazeely

First Grade
I wonder how Cronk would play without Slater and Smith

Who cares. Has to be an improvement on what we have. .

Let's face it a decent half is something we have lacked for a long long time. Maybe is the missing link. Worth a shot IMO.

dazeely

First Grade
Here's hoping inglis stays because we have buckleys chance of getting cronk if he doesn't.

Djay

Juniors
I reckon we might actually look like premiership contenders with a decent half and maybe another backrower and outside back.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
wasnt it announced last wednesday?

You must be all blind.........
Of course it was announced last Wednesday.........
By hand signals........ DAHHHH!!!!!

Lep-Shapes080004.gif

5445357.jpg

images

610x.jpg

images