What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis wants league to cast out Johns

cram

Bench
No worries Greg, I think we should take a stance on all types of inappropriate and/or illegal behaviour whether is relates to racism or contract rorting.

I wonder were that will leave the "cheating" storm.

voltron

Juniors
i read this
its pretty pathetic
he "allegedly" hits his gf, and is part of the biggest systematic rort of the salary cap
and he calls Johns out on this
pathetic little man

This is a powederkeg of a moment which everyone involved should take a step back on. Timana Tahu should pull his head in and fast. He has said his piece and now must show dignity instead of being a quasi martyr. This is going to go off the chart soon. Inglis should know what having people think you are a wife beater feels like. He got off on benefit of the doubt. He deserves to have us believe his innocence just as Joey deserves the chance to redeem himself. Maybe Inglis should watch American History X. People can change. Joey as well.

B-dos

Referee
so is it calling a black guy a merkin thats the problem?

or calling a merkin with black skin, black?

both are nowhere near racist in my book

this is simply a further sign of the racial divide that is created by those who purport to want it eliminated. happens all the time.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Expected from a single cell like Inglis, I doubt he could tie his shoes by himself. Sounds like he has been in the company of "The Man"

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I think Inglis should STFU and stick to what he "kinda" does best - play footy.

Alex28

Coach
i read this
its pretty pathetic
he "allegedly" hits his gf, and is part of the biggest systematic rort of the salary cap
and he calls Johns out on this
pathetic little man

Agreed. Don't condone what Johns said, however GI is hardly a perfect role model himself...

Adsy

Juniors
so is it calling a black guy a merkin thats the problem?

or calling a merkin with black skin, black?

both are nowhere near racist in my book

this is simply a further sign of the racial divide that is created by those who purport to want it eliminated. happens all the time.

Exactly the questions I have and the same feelings I have towards the issue.

Inglis is a merkin = fact
Inglis is black = fact
Therefore, Inglis is a ........

If I said - "Cam Smith and Inglis are both purple shirt wearing merkins". Is that not as bad? Why? Why not?

Also the first definition of racist in this link is so true.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=racist

BUNNY23

Juniors
Black k*nt is racist its like calling a blue collared worker with white skin "white trash" simple reference to skin tone, race... followed with a dergoratory term implicitly degrades that skin colour as well

so inglis is a merkin and johns is an idiot

move on play some footy

:)

Rolla

Juniors
Inglis and tahu are not helping anything and are NOT setting good examples for anybody.... People will always let things like this slip in society.....forever!!! So all there saying is that people should take offense and whinge/make big deals out of slips of the toungue that are NOT racist.

These merkins have created the racism, Johns said something stupid and timana saw a chance to be a hero. I bet that the amount of people being called 'Black C---' has risen since the media got a hold of it.

f**king sooks are only encouraging conflict in society and too stupid to know it.

IanG

Coach
Greg%20Inglis.jpg

FRAUD!!!