What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injured brigade

dazeely

First Grade
Any news on our mounting injury toll?

Reddy, grothe, hindy, shack and tahu?

Part of me wants them back for storm rematch but common sense would be to rest them up considering we have the bye. Give the injuries the extra time so we can concentrate on our run home. Would basically mean writing of storm match then with current form.

Suppose with team named this afternoon we will have to wait and see. Then againthe team named is often not What runs out.

Gronk

Staff member
As much as I'd like to rest players, getting a bigger flogging than we'd normally get would not be good for morale or momentum (if we actually have any).

We have to field a full team and have a dig against the cheaters.

Gotta say that it must be hard to have any confidence or motivation when you are lining up at the starting blocks knowing that they guy next to you has rigged the race. Hopefully the home crowd can lift the boys to be somewhat competitive.

Gronk

Staff member
Is it gurus back injury again?

Rabs said on Friday night vs Drags that it was a neck injury. Others have reported that they sent him to the Cardiologist to see if they can find his heart. Not sure what is up or down TBH.

84 Baby

Referee
Rabs said on Friday night vs Drags that it was a neck injury. Others have reported that they sent him to the Cardiologist to see if they can find his heart. Not sure what is up or down TBH.
Dude that's pretty harsh

Gronk

Staff member
Dude that's pretty harsh

Not if the reports from the 1eyed website are true that he didn't turn up on Friday because he was pissed about the contract offer he received. If the rumour is true, then I stand by the comment that he's a pea heart.

EDIT: I see our thread about it is missing. :?

Parra Steve

Juniors
That website also reported that Grothe was going to Japan Rugby....

the fact that its been 4 days since friday night and nothing has been said not even in the rumour section of the papers, me thinks it may be bull.

84 Baby

Referee
Not if the reports from the 1eyed website are true that he didn't turn up on Friday because he was pissed about the contract offer he received. If the rumour is true, then I stand by the comment that he's a pea heart.

EDIT: I see our thread about it is missing. :?
I think there is some correlation there between the missing thread and where you heard the rumour. You sure the rumour wasn't he was pissed about the contract offer he received from Japanese Rugby 3 years ago?

Gronk

Staff member
I think there is some correlation there between the missing thread and where you heard the rumour. You sure the rumour wasn't he was pissed about the contract offer he received from Japanese Rugby 3 years ago?

The only reason the rumour got legs was because posters on here confirmed that they also heard it from other sources.

For what it's worth, I hope that Guru finishes his career with us.

dazeely

First Grade
Hindy's sternum injury is the biggest concern. Led to believe recovery can be lengthy and rest is the only way to get over it. Hard to know whether right or not. It's not like treating a break etc and poor old hindy will no doubt get very frustated.

Still don't want to believe the guru rumour.

Bazal

Post Whore
That other site has such a successful strike rate of posting trash that I automatically believe the opposite of what it says...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
also told us that Guru was playing union in Japan this year

fail

Gronk

Staff member
Hey Twiz, why the hate?

There's been plenty of rumours on this site as well that have failed to materialise.

Suity

Cos there is animosity between the two sites. So much so that you can't even mention them.

www.see-guidelines.com
ninja-smiley-001.gif
See ?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Maybe Grothes band has replaced JET as undercard for Green Days tour upcoming tours?

Latest posts