What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injuries thread 2011 *may contain spoilers*

Matt23

Staff member
Just out of todays game:
Beau Henry -Ankle ligaments/fracture
Ben Rogers - Shoulder
Shannen McDonnel - Concussion
Cameron Ciraldo - Shoulder

otori

Juniors
At least only Henry is really valuable. Sick of losing our star players while guys like Ciraldo and McDonnell play on. Hopefully well get some good movements in our team for next round.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Hopefully Henry's is only ankle ligaments, but something tells me it's probably a fracture ...

perverse

Referee
Henry was in a fair bit of pain. it didn't look good. we can probably expect to miss him for a few months. what an absolute shame. Rogers, Henry, Costigan probably on the long term injury list now. i don't know how long a torn pec takes to heal, but i image Ciraldo will be out for a little while too... and i don't wish ill-will on the bloke but we're not going to miss him. Richie and probably McDonnell should miss a week with their concussions too, probably.

Last edited:

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Henry was in a fair bit of pain. it didn't look good. we can probably expect to miss him for a few months. what an absolute shame. Rogers, Henry, Costigan probably on the long term injury list now. i don't know how long a torn pec takes to heal, but i image Ciraldo will be out for a little while too... and i don't wish ill-will on the bloke but we're not going to miss him. Richie and probably McDonnell should miss a week with their concussions too, probably.

I'm pretty sure that some players miss up to 6 months with a torn pec muscle. However the fact that he played on probably indicates that it will be less than that.

shane1970

Juniors
they can't possibly consider tyrone roberts can they ? coming up against the defending premiers - if gids is right to go then surely they have to play him there and put wes at fullback - that is if doogs comes back

Mad Goanna

Juniors
foo (finger)
likiliki (medial)
henry (suspected broken ankle)
rogers (shoulder)
ciraldo (peck / shoulder)
mcdonnell (head)
mcdougall (family)

+ adams (broken arm) from second grade

not a great start

Big Tim

First Grade
they can't possibly consider tyrone roberts can they ? coming up against the defending premiers - if gids is right to go then surely they have to play him there and put wes at fullback - that is if doogs comes back

With or without Doogs

1. Wes
6. Mullo
7. Kurt

I would expect Lulia in if Doogs isnt ready...... gonna be a tough game. Any chance Ike will be back?

chinorocks

Juniors
NRL live on my phone has Henry fractured ankle (no timeframe but the words hopefully this season were mentioned) Ciraldo torn pec 6-8 weeks, Rogers dislocated shoulder 6-8 weeks, Faas and Shannon both concussion 50/50 for next week.

There was no mention of Jr/Tolar/Taia injuries but that doesn't mean there not there. Club doctor said its the worst injury toll he's seen in his 21 years and that the sheds looked like a MASH unit.

On the plus side, Sterlo said early in the telecast that Taufua is back next week.

Rusty

Juniors
TripleM NRL on Twitter reported no ankle break for Henry, apologies if you already knew this.