What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injuries

arw76

Juniors
Anybody have any news or have heard anything about injuries suffered by any of our palyers on the weekend?

Skando looked to be in a bit of pain with his knees :roll: hope he plays on the weekend!

bonstonker

Juniors
i like the timing of the bye for us.skando needs a rest,so hopefully we can put up a score quickly and give him some rest,because we are going to need him to really put in a huge final month.
just hope the bye doesn't end up a week too late.

a good recharge of the batteries and the tigers might just start to make a run to the semis.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah Skando really looks like he could use a break, i think if we werent in a finals race he may've got a week off but full credit to him, he hasnt shyed away from his work on field even though he's clearly struggling.

Suzie

Juniors
And to think that earlier in the season people were questioning the heart of our team #-o

HOT028

Juniors
we all knew they had heart, i think we just questioned their confidence in them selfs, they were a better team the the ones who were playing a month ago.

Wrighty79

Juniors
I'd be very surprised that, with all the work Skando does, that he isn't the bloke who cuts Leichhardt, Campbo and Concord's turf, and marks it out. He does more work than $2 hooker. Enjoy the week of big fella, get over the niggling little injuries/soreness and come out and do what you do best. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! You're the best front rower running around at the moment mate, every one knows it, except of course the selectors of the "Blue Kanga-Roosters".

Stellar

Juniors
spot on mate he is the most underrated prop in the game he would not let anyone down if he got a go in origin. he will be sorely missed this weekend