What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Thread

Shorty

Staff member
Alright this is a thread updating current players with injuries,the type of injury and how long they're out for.
Feel free to add addition players in.

Matt Bowen - Knee cartilage - Season.
Steve Southern - Shoulder - 2 weeks
Matt Scott - Ankle - 4 weeks
Justin Smith - Shoulder - Unspecified

Shorty

Staff member
Updated.
Carl Webb : Ankle - Anyone got an estimate on how many weeks??

Clintos

Live Update Team
Webb has a grade 3 ligament sprain to the ankle, which would keep him out for 4-6 weeks.
Matthew Scott has been given medical clearance, and will line up for the Cutters this weekend.

Scottey

Juniors
Thurtson looked dodgy late in the game against us. Found the legs to run down Aiden Kirk when he made a break though. He was limping for a bit. Looked like his left knee.

feliti or dead

Juniors
Thurtson looked dodgy late in the game against us. Found the legs to run down Aiden Kirk when he made a break though. He was limping for a bit. Looked like his left knee.

What was the problem with Watts, he was injured on Half Time and didmt return

Shorty

Staff member
Update: Jonathan Thurston - 4-5 weeks(meniscus)
Feliti,Watts has been named in the squad and is not marked as injury so I assume he came good and was just cramping perhaps.

Last edited:

StinkyPete

Juniors
as of today these are the injured

Aaron Payne
Luke O'Donnell
Ashley Graham
Ben Harris
Clint Amos
Mitchell Achurch
Nick Slyney

Didgi

Why? did the inbred 9yr old red headed handicapped girl who cleans the water bottles for the northern pride get injured too??

She has a therapy/treatment session next weekend, they're trying to reschedule her but with the hospital system the way it is :crazy:.

The Pain Game

Juniors
Going into the new season, I believe only Will Tupou and Matty Bowen are injured at the moment. Should be good going into the new season with a fully fit list.

Josh - The Pain Game

StinkyPete

Juniors
Going into the new season, I believe only Will Tupou and Matty Bowen are injured at the moment. Should be good going into the new season with a fully fit list.

Josh - The Pain Game

any idea on how long Tupou is out for? I'd like him to get a go in the centres this year.

The Pain Game

Juniors
No idea to be honest... I just remember that the Bulletin said a few weeks ago that he was one of few players to still be on restricted/light duties alongside Matty. He could be sweet by now...

The Pain Game

Juniors
He has a lot of good reviews about him, but I wonder whether being injured throughout a good development year (Toyota Cup) will have him a bit behind where we would hope he is at.