What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

the phantom menace

First Grade
Fake news re Russell's season-ending injury requiring surgery, apparently...

But really, wtf knows what's happening. I'd expect some mystery hammy injuries this week, with merkins not wanting to be part of another loss - or refusing to play alongside #thanksmatto

emjaycee

Coach
Fake news re Russell's season-ending injury requiring surgery, apparently...

But really, wtf knows what's happening. I'd expect some mystery hammy injuries this week, with merkins not wanting to be part of another loss - or refusing to play alongside #thanksmatto
Do you really think professional sports people are going to fake an injury so as not to play with a teammate or to not lose another game... mmm. Ok, not sure what world you live in but if you really believe this then it sure isnt the same one as the rest of us.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I live in a world where I don't take things very seriously.

Some forum comments (even if delivered with dry wording and no emojis) are posted in joking manner...

I once had someone come up to me three years later to tell me they'd finally got a whole string of dry comments I'd made on pretty much a weekly basis (in person), having made the mistake of taking them seriously and not understanding - until finally realising that I was a "funny guy". 🤷‍♀️

emjaycee

Coach
I live in a world where I don't take things very seriously.

Some forum comments (even if delivered with dry wording and no emojis) are posted in joking manner...

I once had someone come up to me three years later to tell me they'd finally got a whole string of dry comments I'd made on pretty much a weekly basis (in person), having made the mistake of taking them seriously and not understanding - until finally realising that I was a "funny guy". 🤷‍♀️
So how would we know?

the phantom menace

First Grade
But basically, if you find yourself getting hot under the collar about someone's opinion posted on a forum... you might be taking it all too seriously and missing a joke somewhere?

Avenger

Immortal
When is Blake going to address his heartilage injury ? Looks like it’s contagious even Sivo is developing symptoms.

emjaycee

Coach
But basically, if you find yourself getting hot under the collar about someone's opinion posted on a forum... you might be taking it all too seriously and missing a joke somewhere?
Right... so when I ask a legitimate question to what seems like a legitimate post, I am getting hot under the collar, but when a large % of your posts are attempted corrections of other posters opinions, that's ok because you're probably just being funny but no one gets your sense of humour.

Rightio then. As we were.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Right... so when I ask a legitimate question to what seems like a legitimate post, I am getting hot under the collar, but when a large % of your posts are attempted corrections of other posters opinions, that's ok because you're probably just being funny but no one gets your sense of humour.

Rightio then. As we were.
You seem a bit hot under the collar about something... something that probably really doesn't matter?

1679034245984.png

emjaycee

Coach
We d
When is Blake going to address his heartilage injury ? Looks like it’s contagious even Sivo is developing symptoms.
We don't need our outside backs to replicate Penriths, but geez it would be nice if more than Will ran with some heart.

Gazzamatta

Coach
We d
We don't need our outside backs to replicate Penriths, but geez it would be nice if more than Will ran with some heart.
I know he had a few errors but Lumelume had a real dig when hitting it up. Russell hits it up pretty hard as well so hopefully he makes a difference. Blake is a waste of space and Sivo. If he dosent see the try line hes weak as pi*s.

Latest posts