What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interested in Cherry-Evans in the Rumour Mill

BunnyManny

Juniors
Whispers around are that we may be making a move for Daly Cherry-Evans. I heard that he has knocked back a contract offer from Manly and we've entered the race.

All i can say is that i would love to have him in the Red and Green.

Fingerbang

Bench
You honestly think more players have killed their careers by making a move to the Dragons, as compared to your Rabbits? Fair enough....:roll:

pierced

Juniors
I think we should wack half a mill on the table use him to replace king! How great would that be, over a million dollars on centres who get south's another beat up article in the telegraph. My god, I know he isn't a centre but why waste the talent! Imagine him and Inglis filling that huge void on opposite sides of the field!

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
This what i would like to see next year, even though it wont happen,
2013 Souths:

1. Nathan Merritt (Too good at the back)
2. Dylan Farrell (Great finisher, proved that against the Dragons at win last year)
3. Greg Inglis (Stays in the centres, its where he is best, move Taylor to right side)
4. Beau Champion (I met to Beau at the races in the 2011 off-season, was gutted souths punted him)
5. Chris McQueen (Good Winger, Makes plenty of metres and usually good under high ball)
6. Adam Reynolds (Stay but make way, great defender and good between the ears)
7. Daly Cherry-Evans (Would love to see him fill the 7 jersey at Souths)
8. Luke Burgess (Has to start)
9. Issac Luke (Has to start at hooker, too dangerous not to)
10. George Burgess (He will be to old for 20s, i think its time to make the step up)
11. Sam Burgess (Enough said)
12. Dave Taylor (Moved to the right hand side of the field, to give that side some strike)
13. John Sutton ( Needs to return to Lock, will play origin)

14. Roy Asotasi (If he learns to catch the bloody ball, he will do us good off the bench)
15. Michael Crocker (Crocker had a bad game last week, but hes still got it)
16. Jason Clark (One of the best defenders going, would be ashamed if he wasn't there)
17. Nathan Peats (Can play anywhere, great defender and has plenty of heart)

18. Dave Tyrell
19. Tom Burgess
20. Matt King
21. Shaune Corrigan (These are the first players into the team if there are injuries).
(2 backs, 2 forwards).
No more Pettybourne and No more bloody Talanoa.