What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

interim coach - Carr?

TheRev

First Grade
I wasnt sure if Craig Young had permanently left.. but appears so.. and Martin Newman has taken his spot.

The only thing is whether we are still doing rotating chairmen, or are we done now with that and its just Lancaster in charge? Id prefer that tbh, the rotating thing is really disruptive.. just let the best person do the job.

TheRev

First Grade
Who are they rotating with though (on the dragons side), not Newman? Maybe one of the other members will pick it up.. I wouldnt mind Creagh, I have high hopes for that lad.. no idea if he is any better than the others.. but just like that hes younger, footy minded and relavent.

Dragon David

First Grade
I'm definitely not thinking that Ryan Carr is a miracle worker, but if he wants to make a real name for himself, this is the ideal time for him to raise the bar of the Dragons for the remainder of the season and not have any of our guys drop their heads but keep them high and mighty.

We have to play more expansively in attack and much tighter and stronger in defence - so get cracking with your coaching Ryan. You can do it.

possm

Coach
Carr is a rookie interim coach
Ryles would be a rookie NRLcoach
The last decent coach we had was Bennett

Given the above statements, I'd rather go for an experienced GF winner who knows how to coach an NRL team.