What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

International weekend

Fangs

Coach
Anyone got footage of old mate Jarrod Sammut in the 7 for Malta on Wednesday? Can't find it on the tube.

snickers007

Juniors
Quite a few Kiwi boys tearing up during the anthem (including Fish). Can't wait to see him axe some MFers

Kilkenny

Coach
Jarrod Sammut has certainly enjoyed a long career even if the last 12 or so seasons have been in the ESL and second tier in the UK. i think I read sometime back he married an English lass and they have a couple of kids together, so he made his life over there. Gutsy player, was Jarrod given his size, never shirked the rough and tumble.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Samoa V Cook Islands

Penrith have Lenui, Staines, May, Tago all playing for Samoa. Geoff Daniela (I think who plays for St Marys) playing for Cook Islands (playing on the wing)

Last edited:

Girds89

Bench
If wayne bennett had any clue hed sign charlie as a fb for 12 months for 200k.

Hes upside and potential is there. 200k is extremley low risk and charlie would take 12 months under wayne.

But hes chasing the golden million buck fb.

Cant help but feel waynes losing touch..

Some of the dolphins signings have been strange..

Given what charlie has shown this year in fg and how ges handled going back to ressies so well than i think he still has a career in the nrl..

12 months ago i thought maybe hes career would be in the sl but hes shown enough to play more nrl.

Posted in wrong thread

Girds89

Bench
Also nice to see geoff daniella and tini arona still going round.

Arona i always thought would kick on and be a good nrl player.

Daniela must be 36. Hes been round forever.

Munky

Coach
May and Tago looked like first graders playing against reserves.

Staines and Spencer not so much. I was expecting much bigger games from both of them.

Spencer had forty five minutes for sixty one metres. Charlie tried hard but didn't look threatening which is surprising given the opposition.