What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inu Lovers

hitman82

Bench
tumbleweed-rolling.jpg

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i'm still here. he needs a good clip around the back of the head for those c**k ups though.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Here, he should be our starting centre. He dropped it cold running it back and that was a stupid mistake sure, if thats enough to mean he shouldn't play centre for us for the rest of the season then thats just ridiculous. But I wouldn't expect anything less if people completley turned on him for it, Manu Vatuvei would have played 20 games for the Warriors if he got dropped for stupid mistakes.

Scott

Bench
I'd still play him in the centres.

As much as it gave me the shits as i was watching his f**k ups, he still has to be in the team.
If BM picked Ropati after continually waving opposition players through, then he has to give Inu a chance to redeem himself.

vvvrulz

Coach
Inu@fullback yesterday = Ropati@centre earlier. I'd like to see Inu given a run at centre and despite ten minutes of spectacular fail Inu wasn't going too badly last night. Not enough to end his season although its quite probable that will happen.

_addict

Juniors
He can be infuriating, but he's a better centre option than the others we currently have

Meth

Staff member
I've been here, and I've said that he should be our starting centre.

Deadset Skinner, the only thing that makes you more tolerable and less useless as a contributor to this forum than Ozbash is that you don't post as often as he does. Crawl back under your rock.

ozbash

Referee
R+S has a lot of questions coming his way, his facebook campain for Inu was huge..

Sure it swayed Bluey.

tangalife

Juniors
his only bad game in a warriors shirt...which wasn't that bad if you take away those two critical errors...

put him at centre/wing.

Blair

Coach
Didn't he make the most tackle breaks and metres gained?

Take away the dropped ball and the silly off-load, add a win, and Inu would be right up there in the glory.

Thought he had a very good game last night, until that loose carry. Has been prone to silly errors due to his casual approach or poor decision making, can understand why he's not a coach favourite.

"Hey Hey, Inu MUST play"

Where's that group at right now ??

Well I'm still here and I admit he is my favourite Warriors player. Despite a poor performance (Not overall just in patches) he needs to get the same treatment as the rest of the tards that screw up time after time.

Skinner who is your favourite Warriors player if you had to pick one?

(Please no diplomatic answers like "The whole team as a collective or some similar rubbish reply")

Do you think Inu should get a chance (notice there's no "Another) to redeem himself? Or does he need to get the Vulcans jersey cleaned for another stint in the NSWRL?

Meth

Staff member
Well I'm still here and I admit he is my favourite Warriors player. Despite a poor performance (Not overall just in patches) he needs to get the same treatment as the rest of the tards that screw up time after time.

Skinner who is your favourite Warriors player if you had to pick one?

(Please no diplomatic answers like "The whole team as a collective or some similar rubbish reply")

Do you think Inu should get a chance (notice there's no "Another) to redeem himself? Or does he need to get the Vulcans jersey cleaned for another stint in the NSWRL?

He's not a Warriors' fan.