What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inu vs Nielson.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
In all seriousness I wouldn't be surprised if Ropati is still a starting centre come next season. In fact I predict it.

vvvrulz

Coach
In which case, Hurrell would get the chop.

Which would be ridiculous but possible.

Locke
Topou
Hurrell
Neilson
Manu

... is the obvious pick with the only possible question mark over Topou who could see himself competing with Omar and Fish (but it shouldn't be this year). Dropping Hurrell for Ropati would be a huge mistake, Ropo is surplus to requirements and injury backup at best.

hitman82

Bench
Nah, there is absolutely 100% no way Hurrell would get the chop. You all know that. What COULD happen is:

Tupou
Hurrell
Ropati
Nielsen

...if Manu does indeed make the move into the forwards.

ozbash

Referee
Jro wont be back, he wont even make the trials.

Hurrell and Nielsen will start, Benry to the bench in place of Luck.

Simple really...

Scott

Bench
Jro wont be back, he wont even make the trials.

Hurrell and Nielsen will start, Benry to the bench in place of Luck.

Simple really...

And all very logical.

Far too much thinking going on in here.
It's not as complex as some make it out to be. :p

Blair

Coach
Yea, but your $100 will be safe....

He can move into a mentor role with the club!

Speaking in the past tense (assuming he won't be back) I always thought he was a pretty dynamic player, with skill and pace to burn.

He was missed terribly in the 2007 home semi v Eels. With Manu and him we would have won that one.

Illiterate

Juniors
if ropati is around next year i wouldn't mind him playing a super sub role he can cover every position in the back line could cover hooker and second row as well.

blain

Juniors
He can move into a mentor role with the club!

Speaking in the past tense (assuming he won't be back) I always thought he was a pretty dynamic player, with skill and pace to burn.

He was missed terribly in the 2007 home semi v Eels. With Manu and him we would have won that one.

If Swann wasn't such a dropkick we would have won that one though.