What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Investec Super 14 Round 3:: Fri :: Waratahs 34 v Highlanders 16 @ SFS

Who will win

• Highlanders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aussies1st

Staff member
0,5001,6473645,00.jpg
VS
0,5001,6474512,00.jpg

Waratahs: Sam Norton-Knight, Lachie Turner, Rob Horne, Tom Carter, Lote Tuqiri, Kurtley Beale, Luke Burgess, Wycliff Palu, Phil Waugh (captain), Ben Mowen, Will Caldwell, Dean Mumm, Al Baxter, Adam Freier, Benn Robinson. Reserves: Tatafu Polota-Nau, Dan Palmer, Chris Thomson, Scott Fava, Brett Sheehan, Daniel Halangahu, Timana Tahu.

Highlanders: Israel Dagg, Ben Smith, Jason Shoemark (captain), Johnny Leota, Fetu'u Vainikolo, Daniel Bowden, Sean Romans, Steven Setephano, Alando Soakai, Adam Thomson, Hayden Triggs, Josh Bekhuis, Clint Newland, David Hall, Chris King. Reserves: Jason Rutledge, Anthony Perenise, George Naoupu, Tim Boys, Scott Cowan, Mathew Berquist, Kendrick Lynn.

aussies1st

Staff member
A bit tough on TPN to be dropped he has looked good in the lineouts and adds in the field. About time Tahu got dropped done nothing for 2 rounds.

aussies1st

Staff member
Wow what a try by the Tahs right on the stroke of half time. This is more like the Tahs we saw in the 1st round.

God-King Dean

Immortal
What a try ! Good 2 kicks from the sideline as well.

Reffing has been crap. I don't know how the hell the ref could see those scrum penalties against Tahs, & Highlanders were robbed of a try. No way that was forward. Very pedantic about the taps as well.

Highlanders don't look threating inside Tahs 22 so I'll say Tahs can only lose this match.

Solid

Juniors
That try was so sweet

Phil Waugh has been on the receiving end of some nasty collisions in the last few games.

He messed up that tap kick, but then did something good which i forget :?

skeepe

Immortal
How badly have the refs favoured the Waratahs so far this season? f**k me dead. Tonight there was that terrible decision when Bowden was away, and then that crucial bonus-point try where the Waratahs clearly knocked it on.

It makes me sick.

aussies1st

Staff member
Beale was kicking them like this in the first round, I don't know what he did in the 2nd round but he seems to have got back his first round form.

Carter was just what the Tahs needed at 12. Their attack looked a lot better as well.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
How badly have the refs favoured the Waratahs so far this season? f**k me dead. Tonight there was that terrible decision when Bowden was away, and then that crucial bonus-point try where the Waratahs clearly knocked it on.

It makes me sick.

for those of us outside the ACT it was knocked backwards skeepe

didn't see the game cuz I was watching the cricket but I'll be catching the replay

go the Tahs and a bonus point to boot

lockyno1

Post Whore

It makes me sick.

The last try's knock on was backwards, at worst it was flat. I agree on Bowden but it is not as if the Highlanders didn't get away with a few forward passes at the same time during the match.

God-King Dean

Immortal

It makes me sick.

You're an idiot.

Parra Guru

Coach
It's scary that the Tahs racked up 34 points considering they didn't play all that well.

God Rugby has been easy Money for Tahu. Double the money for 20 mins a week ain't bad.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
momma looks good

Bulls 14
Waratahs 14
Sharks 12
Force 10
Blues 10
Hurricanes 9
Brumbies 9
Crusaders 7